I'm surprised Merritt the Meek hasn't appointed a special counsel!

You would think 🤔by now that AG Garland would have appointed a special counsel for the proliferation of 1/6 evidence gathered by the committe.
It is abundantly clear that the government of the United States was attacked who attacked it and what thier intended purpose was.
I'm surprised that those assholes are not sitting in jail without bail because they are clearly a clear and present danger to not only the republic, but to democracy in general!

Com'on Merritt get off the dime!
Can you roll me one of those?
He should get a Special Council for Hunter and Joey Bribes!!!!!! Garland won’t investigate 1/6 either. Pelosi would be indicted!!!
He should get a Special Council for Hunter and Joey Bribes!!!!!! Garland won’t investigate 1/6 either. Pelosi would be indicted!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Right! 😂😅😂
He should get a Special Council for Hunter and Joey Bribes!!!!!! Garland won’t investigate 1/6 either. Pelosi would be indicted!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Right!
Bahahahahahahaha!
Too fucking funny!
... They already KNOW she wouldn't order the troops
that President Trump authourised. ... And she won't
release any information about that day.

No matter... Next year the Republicans will do
their-own 6th Jan investigation. ...

#### Salty
No need for a Special Counsel, dawg. The reason we appoint Special Counsels is to investigate crimes/scandals where there is the appearance of a conflict of interest/political bias if the DOJ is left to prosecute matters through normal internal channels.

Merrick (not "Merritt") Garland is AG in a Democratic administration and the Jan. 6th protesters were mostly Republicans. So there is no reason to think the DOJ will go easy on any of the participants. To the contrary, all evidence suggests Garland's DOJ is pursuing them much more harshly than it normally does in cases involving damage or destruction of government property.
No need for a Special Counsel, dawg. The reason we appoint Special Counsels is to investigate crimes/scandals where there is the appearance of a conflict of interest/political bias if the DOJ is left to prosecute matters through normal internal channels.

Merrick (not "Merritt") Garland is AG in a Democratic administration and the Jan. 6th protesters were mostly Republicans. So there is no reason to think the DOJ will go easy on any of the participants. To the contrary, all evidence suggests Garland's DOJ is pursuing them much more harshly than it normally does in cases involving damage or destruction of government property. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well lusty once again thanks for clearing that up. But really I don't care.
But good to see your back on the Trump train! 👍
Something forgotten in all the huzzah about 1/6. Why haven't they caught the person who planted pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC headquarters the previous day? There are plenty of cameras in DC, you'd think they would have something by now. Strikes me as odd, not even in a partisan way, but just strange that it's been memory-holed almost completely.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...igation-090821
Agreed, but him being covered completely head to toe and masked it's gonna be tough, but they will figure it out.
Two years ago when masks were starting to be worn, it I immediately felt it was going to make it tough on the cops in a society were almost everybody is masked!
And where walking into a store or a bank with a mask on was the norm.

Something forgotten in all the huzzah about 1/6. Why haven't they caught the person who planted pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC headquarters the previous day? There are plenty of cameras in DC, you'd think they would have something by now. Strikes me as odd, not even in a partisan way, but just strange that it's been memory-holed almost completely.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...igation-090821 Originally Posted by snoopy75

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...igation-090821 Originally Posted by snoopy75
... A "fake" bomber.... The whole bleedin' pipe bomber
story might just be a hoax... Another FBI bullshit story.

Seeing as VP Harris and her people found a pipe bomb
right outside DNC headquarters on 6th Jan. ...
Funny thing - the bomb squad officials swept outside
there the day before... didn't find anything.
So either it was left AFTER THAT - and nobody is
on camera planting it - or it's a made-up story.

So the next Vice President is ALMOST KILLED by a pipe bomb
- and yet, it takes 10 months or so for the government
to let the American people know-of this.

And STILL no leads into WHO the person is who left
the bomb device at the Capitol??

Crikey! ... Surely forgot that they prolly still
searching Iraq for WMD's...

### Salty
Agreed, but him being covered completely head to toe and masked it's gonna be tough, but they will figure it out.
Two years ago when masks were starting to be worn, it I immediately felt it was going to make it tough on the cops in a society were almost everybody is masked!
And where walking into a store or a bank with a mask on was the norm. Originally Posted by Dogface78
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...outside-526695

Why was Cumala at the DNC at 1pm in 1/6?
... Don't know WHY she was there - maybe to "find" the pipe bomb.

I DO know it took the government 10 months to LET US KNOW
that's were she was... Hmmmm... while the whole time we
were surely led to believe she was at the Capitol.

She wasn't.

### Salty
... A "fake" bomber.... The whole bleedin' pipe bomber
story might just be a hoax... Another FBI bullshit story.

Seeing as VP Harris and her people found a pipe bomb
right outside DNC headquarters on 6th Jan. ...
Funny thing - the bomb squad officials swept outside
there the day before... didn't find anything.
So either it was left AFTER THAT - and nobody is
on camera planting it - or it's a made-up story.

So the next Vice President is ALMOST KILLED by a pipe bomb
- and yet, it takes 10 months or so for the government
to let the American people know-of this.

And STILL no leads into WHO the person is who left
the bomb device at the Capitol??

Crikey! ... Surely forgot that they prolly still
searching Iraq for WMD's...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You are dead on Salty. The whole pipe bomber charade is just that, a charade. Likely another FBI hoax. LOTS of evidence just doesn't add up. But don't tell the libtards that, they clutch and grab at anything like this they can, facts be damned