Seems Lying tuck was fired for being a suit magnet

Looks like he has a couple more suits coming and Murdoch was tired of that bullshit.
Ray Epps is next to sue Lying Tuck. Luckily for him Salty has evidence and proof that LyingTuck was telling the truth about Epps.
I know there’s another suit being filed by a producer was that one of Lying Tuck’s?
Looks like Lying Tuck’s producer has about 90 tapes full of Tuck being Tuck. Will be interesting how those play out, since she intends to use them in her lawsuit. Word from the “insiders” is that there’s some pretty embarrassing stuff on those tapes.
Tucker Carlson was essentially fired because he became too popular. He upset the Globalist Apple Cart and forced the Globalist out in the open. You don't see that because you have an emotional attachment to this corrupt Government.
Ray Epps is next to sue Lying Tuck. Luckily for him Salty has evidence and proof that LyingTuck was telling the truth about Epps. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Good luck.

... Not-onley does Salty have evidence of Ray's bad ways
- Tucker, NewsMax and of course Revolver News surely
have the evidence also... "No charges" for Ray Epps.

#### Salty
Idiots all I suppose. His suit will be fun. It’ll be interesting to see what evidence will be presented.
... Which suit is that?

... Has Ray filed one yet - or is that just talk?

#### Salty
His lawyers have done the gear up. If he doesn’t file I’ll be surprised but I think his lawyers are taking the steps to get it filed. But in fairness, your observation that it’s not filed yet is correct.