State: Pennsylvania
Address: Long Run Rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table Shower, Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair with blondish highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She petite and very cute. Slim all over, nothing up top, but a cute ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Dolomite35

You owe the phone another number. Helps with the search.

Thanks
It's 4

But it took me 18 tries to find it! LMAO !!
Has anyone else seen this woman? I'd like to know what her official name is so I can ask for her next time I go.
Has anyone else seen this woman? I'd like to know what her official name is so I can ask for her next time I go. Originally Posted by Albedo
Not sure of the spelling, but its sa-toy. I’ll write a review tonight or tomorrow
Sa-toy? That's quite different from the Choi/Joy that this poster said.
Sorry about the missed number, to be honest, I’d never call there. I doubt they’d answer. I got a single syllable name, but who knows. Had a hard time understanding her.
doesn't matter if you call they never answer. Some Amps won't answer because they really don't have to. They have enough business coming in the door and from what I've been told over half of the people who call to make appointments never show up anyway. Plus it's not like any AMP screens on the phone. How many times have you walked in the AMP and asked for a certain girl only to be asked "you called" All you have to say is yes and you've skipped to the front of the line. One of my AMP pet peeves.
How many times have you walked in the AMP and asked for a certain girl only to be asked "you called" All you have to say is yes and you've skipped to the front of the line. One of my AMP pet peeves. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Pet peeve? That's something I like about them!