Who's the best dressed provider

Mine is Cristy cutie pie .. She was dressed like a Victoria secret model and her place was clean...great experience.
Four that come quickly to mind are SA Angel, Slave Guinevere, Gia Greek Goddess, and LovethaCougar. Their taste in boudoir attire is, well, tasty!!
Four that come quickly to mind are SA Angel, Slave Guinevere, Gia Greek Goddess, and LovethaCougar. Their taste in boudoir attire is, well, tasty!! Originally Posted by CoverMe
I totally agree with LovethaCougar. I've never seen the other three.
I think it SPEAKS volumes when a provider takes pride it their attire, it doesn't have to be over the top... BUT when a provider shows up or when you arrive at their incall-- in jeans, tennis shoes & top, (unless requested) it just doesn't cut it. I remember a certain one (H-1 -- Old timers -- remember) she dressed to knock your shocks off.
It's been a while, but I used to love when the door opened and Melina was standing there, mega hot!
I just make sure my gig line is straight.
I agree about Melina!
Who needs clothes to answer the door....lol
I can't believe no one has mentioned Alpha
Sienna or MilkMaid either go out of their way to look awesome!
Sienna or MilkMaid either go out of their way to look awesome! Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
Handy, you're so sweet. Gotta start calling me Merry Minx , though. lol
Ashleymax
I often find the best dressed are the ones able to take requests in what we want to see them in. Helps set the mood right from the start from walking in the door.

The Alpha definitely one of those having exceeded many role play fantasies and looked stunning while doing them (and even without request). I have flashbacks still of a few times. Above and beyond this lady has gone. It's been becoming a contagious occurance in dressing her up. Ha!

Purrrsia, Camille Fox, Slave Guinevere, Lovethacougar, Melina and Hollywood 101 are ladies I couldn't help but say Wow to myself when I walked in based on outfit choices, even without requests. Super sexy, ladies.

I know I'm missing a few. I'm sure others can fill in the blanks.
Sienna or MilkMaid either go out of their way to look awesome! Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
Sweet Sienna always takes the time to look hot. Full on GFE.
I just make sure my gig line is straight. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
Ahem,

How can you have a gig line with all those dangerous curves? And me with no brakes!

Aieeeee.

SF