Fem dom❤️

I am really getting interested in Fem dom since a few clients have asked me to a little bit for them. Every time I do, I get extremely turned on!! I really want a submissive man to lick me on demand and be my little toy. It’s so hard to find one. Any suggestions on a website that could help me find one? Being take care of financially would be a bonus.

Any advice would help❤️
  • ND
  • 08-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Post some ads let's know what is available. Ass worship, face sitting, strapon, prostate play these are all things I have searched for. I live love to lick your ass then have you give me a good pounding with a strapon 😀
Fetlife.com is the obvious one. They have all kinds of special interest groups on there. Join some of the local kink groups and start to meet people. Many of them actually run classes (usually free or very cheap) on various aspects of kink, including how to play safe.
I am really getting interested in Fem dom since a few clients have asked me to a little bit for them. Every time I do, I get extremely turned on!! I really want a submissive man to lick me on demand and be my little toy. It’s so hard to find one. Any suggestions on a website that could help me find one? Being take care of financially would be a bonus.

Any advice would help❤️ Originally Posted by vanessa956

Just when i thought there were no more lick me on demand women left i see -

"I really want a submissive man to lick me on demand and be my little toy. It’s so hard to find one. "-" Any suggestions on a web site that could help me find one "-

I do not know of a guy i have ever met or i know of that would not lick you on demand stand up go to the mirror and know that you are smoking hot and have a rocking body and then you can pm me if you like i like to spoil -

That being said TUMBLR is your best bet just search for femdom -sub and every femdom pervert kinky sub will show up .

Side not if you would build a landing strip [ grow one ] I will fly down and temp sub .

Oh yah did i mention your HOT!!!

You just described my dream life.
You to come to Austin......
Post some ads let's know what is available. Ass worship, face sitting, strapon, prostate play these are all things I have searched for. I live love to lick your ass then have you give me a good pounding with a strapon 😀 Originally Posted by ND

You are my kinda guy!!

Miss OP. Yeaaa happy for ya..its so secy to be open minded.....mix some edging and sensual play in there for more orgasmic fun!

I especially like guys who wear panties for me

Let your kinky flag fly baby!!!
aside from bottoming is does sound fun
Would love to meet up with Vanessa again in a Femdom situation. Would love to be spanked by her and orally attentive to her needs. When you get back in town I would like to sign up as your servant.

As been said you are a dream come true!! Wish you were nearby!!
You are my kinda guy!!

Miss OP. Yeaaa happy for ya..its so secy to be open minded.....mix some edging and sensual play in there for more orgasmic fun!

I especially like guys who wear panties for me

Let your kinky flag fly baby!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh I wish you were nearby!!
Hey Sweet girl, if you ever plan to get up OKC way, let me know ahead of time and we might can set something up. I absolutely love being forced to be an oral sex slave, being forced to lick/suck and and all of your body parts on demand without hesitation. Also willing to drink golden nectar.
I can get into some sensual FemDom. Not the hardcore whipping or CBT stuff, but just having a dominant woman take lead, control and tell me what gonna happen whether I like it or not.

It's a nice flip from my RL. Being upper management always evaluating everything and employee I see and planning and decisions and then going home to parenting and such.
Vanessa, if you ever find yourself in Houston hit me up, I'd be more than happy to come see you
Sooo when is your next Houston trip?