1300 Dollar Phone

https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-xs-...hone-buys-you/ Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Try 1500 after tax for the XS MAX, I already pre ordered it along with 900 dollar Apple Watch. Then again, what am I talking about because my car is 150,000
That's too much. I'm not spending a months rent on a phone.
+1----That's too much. I'm not spending a months rent on a phone.
I went to order the new phone & watch.. but I remembered my 1964 VW doesn't have apple car play.... so I had to pass.... "if it ain't broke don't fix it"...
You gotta pay to play!
I like and have some apple stuff, but their pricing practices make me feel like they have become the villain in their famous "1984" commerical.
Try 1500 after tax for the XS MAX, I already pre ordered it along with 900 dollar Apple Watch. Then again, what am I talking about because my car is 150,000 Originally Posted by StephenASmith
Holy shit that is so great. Please tell us more about your expensive toys. Go ahead and brag about how much money you have. Keep in mind this is a hooker board and you impress nobody. Most dicks that feel the need to tell others how much money they have really don't. Fucking ass.
Holy shit that is so great. Please tell us more about your expensive toys. Go ahead and brag about how much money you have. Keep in mind this is a hooker board and you impress nobody. Most dicks that feel the need to tell others how much money they have really don't. Fucking ass. Originally Posted by Budman
What was your point in venting all that? Just to troll? Then again, why am I going to bother with someone that’s been a member for 9 years and only has 17 encounters. Which all of them were 7 years ago. LOL! Someone is broke !
What was your point in telling us about the apple shit you bought and how much your car cost? It may be true but who cares. Who are you trying to impress?

As far as someone being broke i guess you will never know. I quit doing reviews many years ago for reasons that are none of your business.
Double post.
I develop mobile apps and even I refuse to pay that amount for just a freaking phone.
I develop mobile apps and even I refuse to pay that amount for just a freaking phone. Originally Posted by KevinD
Congratulations on your first post after 4 years!
Would rather spend the $1300 on fast food aja.
I've had an iPad and iPhone for YEARS. Still works perfect. As opposed to this moto phone I got 2 months ago that I've come to realize is possessed by satan. Nothing wrong with having nice things. Enjoy what makes you happy.