Plz say HI!

I was in Northstar mall by myself this week and had a client notice me so he calls me on the phone asking if it was ok to say hi...

Soo This is the purpose of this post! I know sum girls hate it but I am not one of them! If I see a client out somewhere I usually don't unless you say hi first but... For anyone that recognizes me in public, By all means please Say HI! And Idc who I'm with if u see me it doesn't bother me to come up and give me a hug and say hello!
New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!🙋♀️😋

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz💋
If I am by myself, I have no problem with you saying hello. Please do not approach me if you happen to see me with anyone else though.

Doesn't mean I'm "stuck up", some of us like to be discreet and keep our hobby and RL separate :wink:
Real nice of you Lina
That's sweet of u Lina! Yes lovely Evelyn, if I'm ever so lucky to see u in public I'll make sure ur alone before I come up and say hi.
love the opportunity to run into wowzers��
So...

I'm a little more introverted than the average person... First off... I am NEVER HAPPY to be in public... So, if I Am out in public than it is against my better judgment... Lol

It isn't that I am not friendly... It is just that I value my privacy and alone time... So, if you see me out PLEASE DO NOT come up to me unless you are a very close friend .. And PLEASE DO NOT send ME a PM saying you saw me at XYZ PLACE.. It makes me skittish and I'll most likely abandon that public site... And if that place was a favorite spot of mine then I'll most likely be annoyed...

Good thread...

Your introverted slave,

Guinevere
I was in Northstar mall by myself this week and had a client notice me so he calls me on the phone asking if it was ok to say hi...

Soo This is the purpose of this post! I know sum girls hate it but I am not one of them! If I see a client out somewhere I usually don't unless you say hi first but... For anyone that recognizes me in public, By all means please Say HI! And Idc who I'm with if u see me it doesn't bother me to come up and give me a hug and say hello!
New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!��♀️��

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz��
Originally Posted by Lina_Tatz

I wish more and more providers were like you. Instead, they’re ashamed of what they actually do.
Honestly, I’ve seen many providers on dating sites and met them without them knowing who I was or that I was on eccie. Next thing I know I was fucking them as a hot guy they met on a dating app and not on Eccie.

God works in mysterious ways .)

On a side note: from what I seen though, girls that do show their face, mos of them don’t care because this is their sole means of money. They have criminal records: assaults (domestic violence), child endangerment, possession, ETC.
Honestly, I’ve seen many providers on dating sites and met them without them knowing who I was or that I was on eccie. Next thing I know I was fucking them as a hot guy they met on a dating app and not on Eccie Originally Posted by ILUVBBBJ
either uve been quite busy for the last two weeks or it’s very likely that u have another or a previous handle??

ijs...HF
Most I will do is acknowledge with a smile, a head nod and possibly a wave. Then wait for a response. Of course, if you are with someone, the just a smile and some quick raised eyebrows. Just to keep it Subtle. We are private people..
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2018, 02:53 PM

New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!🙋♀️😋

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz💋
Originally Posted by Lina_Tatz
How about a butty slap if I ever see you in public?
lol
  • Ryuk
  • 10-09-2018, 11:37 PM
I’ve seen Slave in public once. She was shopping at my grocery store. I knew better than to approach her and say hi. I respected her privacy and didn’t want to be rude. But DAMN her booty! I couldn’t stop staring! Heh heh heh!
You could of just gone up to her and ask her which cheese tasted better