No!!! No!!!! No!!!!

I was texting a certain provider trying to get a feel for her tying to see what she enjoys sexually???

Do you allow DATY? No

Do you allow DATO?? No

Do you allow kissing? No

Sooooo??? Your a provider why again?!?
I am sorry but you putting the lady safety in danger when you asked those kind of question over the phone ...and had every right to keep here self safe than answer your question
Question is. Were you screened first? If not, I can see foxy's point. If you had been screened, and those are just activities she does not allow or like, shes basically a gal you are there for one thing, and one thing only. Some guys, that's all they want. So just move on and get with a lady who likes those things. Sure, would be great if all chicks had everything we wanted.

I am sorry but you putting the lady safety in danger when you asked those kind of question over the phone ...and had every right to keep here self safe than answer your question Originally Posted by foxyred73

How is he putting the lady's safety in danger with questions?
You don't get it ....this a paid service anything that you say can be hold against you ....If you don't understand that than do need to be the playing in the hobby or be on this website...
That's what some of you paranoia providers don't get...nothing has to be said....a cop can just come to your in call and bust you without you saying anything . Has happened to a few providers in Dallas. Clients call the cops after the session and tell them there in a certain in call location and they get arrested.
You don't get it ....this a paid service anything that you say can be hold against you ....If you don't understand that than do need to be the playing in the hobby or be on this website... Originally Posted by foxyred73
Well said.
Ladies....
It is illegal to sell those activities.
If a gentleman is compensating you for your time, or simply leaves you a gift on his way out, you are in your legal right to discuss your sexual preferences. Nothing illegal about expressing what you enjoy in the bedroom as long as you are not charging him XX for those activities.

I am compensated for the time I spend with a gentleman. What we do during that time, is between 2 consenting adults. Fairly simple.
Besos,
Francisca
That's what some of you paranoia providers don't get...nothing has to be said....a cop can just come to your in call and bust you without you saying anything . Has happened to a few providers in Dallas. Clients call the cops after the session and tell them there in a certain in call location and they get arrested. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Please elaborate on this.
How can a cop bust you AFTER the act, with nothing to substantiate the arrest other than a phone call from someone?

The scenario that makes much more sense to me, is the guy makes the call, the police have to respond, the provider opens the door, allows them inside, where OOPS, there is some random felony in plain sight. This subsequently leads to an arrest for that or some other extenuating circumstance (outstanding warrant, violence etc.) DO NOT LET THEM INSIDE! You have the right to refuse to allow then entry without probable cause or a warrant.

The cops can't just arrest somebody because someone made a phone call and alleged a crime occurred. If it were that easy the whole hooker world would be behind bars.
You all are in denial if you don’t think police officers can arrest you at any given time. All it takes is a phone call and they’ll go over and investigate. Trust me, I’ve seen where someone has called that was literally next door, and 15 minutes later I saw them come and she was in cuffs 15 minutes after their arrival. Maybe she had other stuff on her, but she was gone and the manager was there and all.

And Strawberry, by not letting police officers in only gives them more suspicion that there is illegal activity going on. Also, it should be highlighted that you don’t have to give ID, unless they suspect someone has does something illegal, however, they’ll get your name from the front office or get it somehow. Then they’ll check your history, then LET THE PARTY BEGIN.
You all are in denial if you don’t think police officers can arrest you at any given time. All it takes is a phone call and they’ll go over and investigate. Trust me, I’ve seen where someone has called that was literally next door, and 15 minutes later I saw them come and she was in cuffs 15 minutes after their arrival. Maybe she had other stuff on her, but she was gone and the manager was there and all.

And Strawberry, by not letting police officers in only gives them more suspicion that there is illegal activity going on. Also, it should be highlighted that you don’t have to give ID, unless they suspect someone has does something illegal, however, they’ll get your name from the front office or get it somehow. Then they’ll check your history, then LET THE PARTY BEGIN. Originally Posted by StephenASmith
Sigh.
Not without probable cause or a warrant they can't.
Nowadays if they try, they all know they will get sued and lose their jobs.
Of course the person they are harassing has to ensure that there's no visible, smellable, nor anything they say verbal, to provide probable cause.
As for showing ID, that's been long settled in court.
If you're driving yes. If you're on the sidewalk or anywhere else, no id needed. You do need to mention name and address though.

All that said, every states laws are usually a bit different.
For these issues, consult a local atty friend.
For the gals, have one on retainer, for the guys, have one that will at least answer phone after hrs.

Note, don't let any traffic crap go stale and turn into a warrant. More folks get picked up for that than you would believe.

Getting back to OP's 1st post. WTF, Of course no one discusses activities over phone with someone they've not met. foxyred's answer is quite correct, as Julia points out.

JP, you and SAS are flat out wrong.

Last, I'm in lust with strawberry skye, her response to JP is the thread winner.
Sigh.
Not without probable cause or a warrant they can't. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
No, you’re wrong.

Probable cause is a citizen calling in and reporting it. Dude, did you ever read what was written? Jesus Christ. That’s the first problem with people. They don’t listen.

And Strawberry, by not letting police officers in only gives them more suspicion that there is illegal activity going on. Also, it should be highlighted that you don’t have to give ID, unless they suspect someone has does something illegal, however, they’ll get your name from the front office or get it somehow. Then they’ll check your history, then LET THE PARTY BEGIN. Originally Posted by StephenASmith
Yes, please. Let the party begin. Or has it already started? :-)
You should really find a new person to stalk and insult, or find a new hobby. Hiding behind a mandle to talk shit is probably your most pitiful display of cowardice to date.

You know how to reach me if you ever feel inclined. And my offer from before you went off to charm school still stands. Tick tock... the free world is a place destined to be one of limited sustainability for the morally bankrupt.

210-418-2131 Call me GIRLIE!
Lets go to coffee and talk about.
.. whatever comes up. Invite your friend w the star tattoos to join us- after all, now that you outed my name to him, i feel like we are practically family!
No, you’re wrong.

Probable cause is a citizen calling in and reporting it. Dude, did you ever read what was written? Jesus Christ. That’s the first problem with people. They don’t listen. Originally Posted by StephenASmith
Ohhh, bless your little heart! Honey you can't base your experience with the law and the legal system on all of your court appointed counsel and their poor performance. You see when you actually pay for an attorney to defend a hypothetical case of course ;-), they do this amazing thing where they actually fight for you. For some reason getting paid seems to motivate them to not immediately push you to sign the first plea that comes along. I know you're bitter and angry,but don't make yourself look more ignorant by comparing your dozens of unfortunate run-ins with the law (hypothetical since I don't know if Steven has had any run-ins with the law) - it just seems that way from the posts ( any portrayal of real world information is completely accidental) to what the legal system requires to obtain a conviction in a trial.
I may be an uneducated Career Point trade school loser in your eyes but the reality is I will run circles around you anyday of the week.

You remind me of this person I knew who tried to run game and tell me that she was going to go to prison the very next day because she didn't have the money to pay her probation officer. I think that same person got a thousand or more dollars from another person who fell for that yarn because she's got a great heart and wants to help even the helpless. When I told her that an MTR is a motion before the judge and only the judge can decide What Becomes of the motion- prison or reinstatement of probation, she knew she couldn't hustle and scam me and thatn I saw right through that CON.
I'm not sure if the selection of books in the law library at Charm School is outdated, or if you're just so ignorant to the law and your rights that you would allow yourself to be arrested in such a manner. If I was a fugitive having absconded from supervision, and on the run, then yes a phone call could Merit and easy arrest. Or if I was so scared by the presence of a police badge I allowed them to walk all over my civil liberties, you'd be correct in your above legally ignorant statements.

Probable cause is not a phone call stating something happened. Yes they will investigate it, meaning they'll show up knock on the door, and if there isn't anybody in immediate danger someone screaming fighting or any other outward signs of something being worthy of forceful entry, there isn't a damn thing to investigate.

Not everybody goes to Charm School through a revolving door their whole lives, so I understand your confusion. Perhaps on your next visit they will have updated the legal resources in the law library and you can entertain the idea of knowing what the hell you're talking about. I mean come on you dodging me about my teeth you talk shit about my education, and you out my name yet still, here I am. Using my own handle to address you and I guess that's probably what really pisses you off the most isn't it Miss Cakes? So what's next? How are you going to out me I already know it's coming and I've prepared for it. You should probably prepare for the universe to serve you a cold dish of karma. And no that's not a threat anyone who knows me knows how much I believe in the universe and its power to restore the balance.