Tit slapping

Any ladies really into tit slapping? Love to hear from you.
Good luck on this one flanker
I too always enjoy getting my face slapped with boobs. There are providers who provide this service, you just need to ask.

Good luck my friend!
Any ladies really into tit slapping? Love to hear from you. Originally Posted by flanker1017

My side chick got me to do tit slapping and pussy slapping. She really likes it because she's into receiving pain during sex. I don't really care either way to do it or not, doesn't really excite me. I just do it for her.
I'll slap your with my tits .lol
I'll slap your with my tits .lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I could go for it. LOL
Sweet Heart, those beautiful pair could be deadly!!!! But what a way to go!!
OP, which way are you talking about slapping her tits or being slapped by them?
he should try getting slapped

OP, which way are you talking about slapping her tits or being slapped by them? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I really enjoy my tits slapped...not even sure how I realized this but it’s a very erotic feeling and turns me on
I really enjoy my tits slapped...not even sure how I realized this but it’s a very erotic feeling and turns me on Originally Posted by Analeese
Oh my, I need to come visit you next time I'm in Dallas...
So I didn’t know this was a thing or not. But a buddy asked me once if “I slapped her tits”???
So I got curious...
Now... I like to reach up while being ridden CG style and “slap her tits”!!! It’s kind of erotic. I’ve seen a variety of reactions, all pretty good..
My nipples aren’t overly sensitive...you can pinch them hard and I barely feel it...maybe this is part of why I like them slapped hehe
come on by sometime

I could go for it. LOL Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun