Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Unable to tell
Recommendation: -
  • Mokoa
  • 10-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Nothing happened.

Moved to the proper forum.
Ok so here is my side of the the story: he texted me I responded that I have a place & that I may be available at 5 or earlier but I was not sure. So I asked CAN I KEEP YOU POSTED.....in which I did inform him sorry I am not available after all can I see you tomorrow? He simply stated he found someone else that he would see me next time he comes to town. I sent him a kiss & take care.

Am I confused is this standing up someone???? I have stellar reviews my apologies if you felt this way....if I could make it up to you I would.....take care babe
Tried to schedule with her once, late night. We couldn’t pull it off. Couple days later we connected. Couple tiny hiccups but all good.
Indeed it was baby....still walking bow legged....lol

These horny ones just need to understand I have one sweet PANOCHA....LOL my stellar reviews will surcum any negativity..... like I said if I go to Cincinnati I’ll make it up to you baby ....my bad...

Now that I think about this PROBABLY NOT...That’s the meanest thing you can do to a hard working provider as I am......TFFFF all we as provider count on is a good review to keep making money for our families.....YOU BIG MEANIE NO PANOCHA 4 U!!!

Tried to schedule with her once, late night. We couldn’t pull it off. Couple days later we connected. Couple tiny hiccups but all good. Originally Posted by Hat/ball cap
meh...that was a bore
meh...that was a bore Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
LMFBO
yea if you told him you were not available and he said found someone then... you owe him nothing.

and you dont need any reviews....you are a legend.

xoxo
A legend? Sounds like I need to get off my ass and find out how seeet that panocha is.
yea if you told him you were not available and he said found someone then... you owe him nothing.

and you dont need any reviews....you are a legend.

xoxo Originally Posted by Ez5417

Thank you mamacita as you have become a legend as well!!! Just goes to show you can’t please them all no matter how hard you blow!!!!....lol

I always knew the day I met you that you would be one of the greatest!!!! Love you girl & always will!!!!

Guys respect all providers it really isn’t easy it takes a special thick skinned mamacita to do this.....Don’t ever talk shit about us our reputations are all we have to survive in here!!!
LATINA MILF,

Baby Girl,

I am who I am today because of YOU. I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful hobby experience and have managed to stay at the top of my A game and have become one of Texas’ MOST COVETED.... ALL BEACUSE OF YOU!

I would’ve never been able to make it this far and appreciate what I have here w meeting some of the greatest gents to enjoying some of the most exotic and once in a lifetime experiences because you took me under your wing and mentored me. I am eternally grateful and will forever stand by you and have your back no matter what. I have had the pleasure of playing between the sheets w you and have had some of the best and sexiest nights of my life because of you taking a chance on me.

This speaks volumes because In this business all the ladies seem to have beef w some other ladies... it’s been nearly a decade and you are stil at the very top. For anyone to say that you’re anything less must be absolutely so far up their behind and haven’t a clue about what lushes soft milky skin and grade A face is slipping through their hands lmao!!

For all of the wonderful gents that’s have spoken so highly of me and have been grateful for what I have had to offer behind the scenes... i owe it all to this gorgeous talented and very hilarious angel right HERE...

You all and I both know that LATINA MILF is a TRUE OG in the ECCIE BOOK!

In fact if you are ever up to it again, we should go down sweaty fun memory lane and pair up and show them what we do as an amazing DUO!

I am certain many of our ATFs would love to keep that visual in their spank bank!! Hahaha.

Love you gorgeous lady! You are a true queen on here and no complaint or crappy opinion could ever take that from you!!

Ez.
Ayyyyy mamacita thank you so much you just made my whole year!!! Your absolutely right there’s just a few in here that are way up there own asss they can’t see straight....lol. One dude said I look like a tortilla lady.....omg that’s just too funny .....I love you girl you are like a daughter to me!! I am so proud of who you have become as a person & as a provider!!

Yummy a double with you yes girl what a naughty visual!! I still have that pic of us together....lol

As the saying goes if there not talking about you then you must not be that interesting...LMFBO