Killeen/Waco/BCS forums now available.

Feel free to make use of the new Killeen/Waco/BCS forums. They will be moderated by OldSarge & SP Hunter.

St. C
Thank You!
Thank you, sir!
thank you so much!!!
BCS???
BCS = Bryan-College Station
when will there be any girls to come to waco
when will there be any girls to come to waco Originally Posted by johnsuter2001
There are two established ladies that live in Waco, several in Killeen that will make the trip, and plenty that will visit from DFW/Austin/San Antonio, as I-35 runs right smack dab in the middle of town.

My recommendation is to either contact one of the local ladies or find a lady that advertises that she travels and ask her if she will stop by sometime for you.

Visiting ladies is a two-edged sword. Ladies post in a forum to check the level of interest.... the local guys do not pre-book or respond... lady cancels visit and says that city xxx is not worth traveling to. Guys complain that said lady stated she was going to come here, has now cancelled and complains to the guys that all the visiting ladies cancel and won't come here. LOL.

Another thing to consider, from the ladies perspective, is the overhead expense in travel (both time and money). It is one thing for a lady already passing through town to make an outcall, for any length of time... it is quite another for her to make a special trip and procure an incall for short visit.

And while we are all on a budget, if you consider making an appointment for multi-hour - you add to the chances of success, even where others have failed.

Best way to get a lady to come to your place is to find a lady that interests you, and ask her, nicely.

Good luck and happy hobbying.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
thank for the update and the timing is great as I am now travelling to bcs on business, always stayed in Houston overnight, but there may be reasons to overnight in bcs now. Thanks for the info.
I would love to visit college station or Waco I am a killeen local and I love being down here. So email me if you would nlike to play
Sarge, I know and have seen Sheba on a number of occassions. Can you tell me more about the other established lady in Waco?
I am in waco every single day.....*hint hint*
Sarge, I know and have seen Sheba on a number of occassions. Can you tell me more about the other established lady in Waco? Originally Posted by dbuddy
Berkleigh and Sheba are the two of which I am aware... but then again, you figured that out... I actually just posted this so I could be under Berkleigh... LOL.

I guess I would be remiss if I didn't go ahead and give a link to the Killeen/Waco/BCS forum.... [ame="http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=864"]Killeen/Waco/BCS - eccie.net[/ame]

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Some of the austin providers!
travel just ask!
If you need additional help finding a provider PM me!

What a " sandwich" , Old Sarge!