Is it me!? :/

Hey guys,
I've posted out here before and didn't get too many calls. So I am back again and its the same. I'm just wondering if its me/ my last review or are the board slow out here. Any Intel will be greatly appreciated!

XOXO
Nikki
It's slow chic! Lots of girls passing through! Definetly not YOU hun!
Ok I was beginning to wonder!! Have any pointers on good places to go? I've been to Austin and Dallas got a few hits but NOTHING solid! What's a girl suppose to do when is SLOW MO!?

xoxo
Nikki
summer sucks everywhere

august gets better....just hold on and wait it out

safe travels!
IN NOLA BESIDES SEPTEMBER IS ACTUALLY THE WORST..IF NEW OR YOUNG OR CHEAP OR BLAH BLAH.. (BUT IN 20 YEARS AUGUST IS NOTORIOUSLY ONLY A LITTLE BETTER THEN SEPTEMBER) JS ANNIE THE MONEY IS IN THE NORTH AGAIN... I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP ASKING THESE CUTE YOUNG GIRLS TO COME HERE IF THEY WONT SUPPORT THEM.. I GET CALLS EVERYDAY. NOLA WAS (BESIDES CHICAGO THE BEST MONEY FOR YEARS..THEN TEXAS POURED IN AND THEY LOWERED PRICES /DID UNSAFE (MAKING IT THE BARR) AND NOW AFTER KATRINA (WORKERS GONE /FEDS HERE ANOTHER LOVELY TOKEN OF AFFECTION FROM TEXAS/OKLA/ALA/ VEGAS/ EXC..) JUST LEAVE IF NOT LOCAL...WE SIMPLY CANT BARE THE BRUNT OF THIS SHIT ANYMORE. SORRY FELLAS.. BUT IM PROBABLY TRYING TO KEEP YA SAFE OR OUTA THE JUG.. P.S BEFORE YALL START RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS..RE READ WHAT I ATTEMPTED TO TELL YA. IF BEEN ROUND..YA ALREADY SEE..
You are CBJ in a BBBJ city
+1
You are CBJ in a BBBJ city Originally Posted by disilene
+2
summer sucks everywhere

august gets better....just hold on and wait it out

safe travels! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Just a question so nobody run and get a rope to hang me.

If summer is so slow for all how come there aren't summer specials to convince guys to make more time to play? I will say it is harder to get away from family during the summer, just like any other sales reliant business though specials generate sales. I used to be bad about buying things just because it was a "deal", wave a sweet tasty deal at me and I would more than likely fall for it!
Don't you think the ladies have summer camps to pay for too?
Well sue me for being safe!!!!!
Lol LaMan!

Well my rate is one of the lowest in these parts.....and I offer a wide open menu so I think yall should be thankful I am one of the more "reasonably priced gals who give ya MORE than your money's worth"!!! lol

I do give my repeat guys special deals once in awhile....but that is to my choosing!

I can say that even though summer is slow....I have always been able to survive due to my traveling.
Don't you think the ladies have summer camps to pay for too? Originally Posted by Nicolet

Sure they do Nic! Hopefully the stiff leg that was also involved is helping pay for camp too.

Now how about a provider putting together a camp! The hobbyist go to camp, the provider reaps the financial reward, and all involved r happy!
Lol LaMan!

Well my rate is one of the lowest in these parts.....and I offer a wide open menu so I think yall should be thankful I am one of the more "reasonably priced gals who give ya MORE than your money's worth"!!! lol

I do give my repeat guys special deals once in awhile....but that is to my choosing!

I can say that even though summer is slow....I have always been able to survive due to my traveling. Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dee you are one of the best deals out there! Most reasonable rates and put the young ones to shame with performance. Add to that your posts do everyone wonders!!
I am a cbj provider in nola. I do very well. That's why I relocated my home base to here.