Do you ever wonder where your ATF’s Went or Why They Don’t Reach Out?

I know some ladies can’t be even seen on certain sites, as they need ultimate discretion so they don’t reach out and/or they don’t want to cross a boundary by reaching out. My rule has usually been to air on the side of the caution and let my ATF’s find me if I ever go away and return again. This time, I decided to reach out to a few old friends via pm and email. I’m still working on my list of favs!. How do you guys feel about that? I would never call or text anyone, as I’d break or lose my phone way before I could save contacts anyway!! But today I reached out via pm and said hello! Hope that’s okay?! I have quite a few more friends to reach out to, but thought I’d stop and ask, if you’d like to hear from an old provider or client that’s back around or just wait until you find them?

Love, your ever so Infamous outspoken brunette friend with the huge assets & long standing member of The Pussy Mafia & Hooka Church!

If you haven’t been reached out to, but you know one of your old favs is back around, do you take it personal or just reach out to her? I hope it’s the second one!!

Some of us want to be found, but only by the people they trust and enjoyed many times with off/on the board.

I saw someone mention a provider’s old handle on here and another person responded with her new handle. Facepalm. Guys, please don’t do that! Girls either! Sheez! Discretion and boundaries are important!!

Thoughts?
Assuming that you are certain that your ATFs have hobby emails or full time hobby phones, contact the ones you are sure will be receptive to incoming messages.

If they really appreciate you, they will share the news carefully.
PM me here!
Guys always ask me to save their numbers and let them know when I am back. I never save numbers & hope that guys don’t take it personal...
Welcome back
I never contact a client out of the blue. His SO might be with him.

I would never text or call without expressed permission either. I’m just talking about a pm or email!
Do you ever wonder where your ATF’s Went or Why They Don’t Reach Out? Originally Posted by UTRInfamous1
Nope. Today's Favorite is easily replaced.

There are a couple of girls I still talk to and meet up with occasionally but finding someone new to this is part of what I like.

I saw someone mention a provider’s old handle on here and another person responded with her new handle. Facepalm. Guys, please don’t do that! Girls either! Sheez! Discretion and boundaries are important!!

Thoughts? Originally Posted by UTRInfamous1
This site has lost a lot of value but ANY value it still has is measured by a guy's ability to get the information he is looking for so KUDOS to the one providing it.

Most girls changing a name are simply trying to hide a poor service rep.

There are a couple of girls I still talk to and meet up with occasionally but finding someone new to this is part of what I like.

This site has lost a lot of value but ANY value it still has is measured by a guy's ability to get the information he is looking for so KUDOS to the one providing it.

Most girls changing a name are simply trying to hide a poor service rep. Originally Posted by Whispers
I fully agree, the hunt is half the fun and if it is a good catch it is 2X as tasty. And yes, the girls are replaceable they always have been always will be. However I must dissent on one secret girl in a far away land. No one will ever replace her, the ' one in a million' and the greatest thing; 80 Euros an hour all ' you can anything!!' and she comes to the room with a great attitude and caters to my every desire. She is irreplaceable, all others are

And agree on the guy's ability to pull value from this site as there is plenty... If the guy can't do it it is on him and he needs lessons in this game...

Fucking in this town has never been so easy. I agree with you on all points made especially name change. When they say they changed it for security or some other reason 9 times out of 10 that is bullshit and they changed for the reasons you stated; to hide a negative. However; the guys aren't fooled.

I really love hunting, be it in clubs or red light districts I love to hunt for my own prey not always look on some site for some guy to spoon feed me a girl. No thanks. I will find my own that works for me.

My money, my choice

Most girls changing a name are simply trying to hide a poor service rep. Originally Posted by Whispers

You can always count on Whispers to put the Show in Chauvanism lol.
He helps pay the bills around here.
I email my repeats when I am coming their way...and when I feel like sharing a hi/a pic or a sweet virtual kiss
I still pine after Caprice from XOC. I was completely enraptured after the first visit and booked immediately every time she came back on tour.

Last time I saw her, I took a Friday off and drove up to Dallas to see her, that was a year ago. Pretty sure I'll never see her again, but damn, if there ever was a girl that I'd try to win over with a green card and a moderately cozy life, it was her.
You can always count on Whispers to put the Show in Chauvanism lol. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Showvanism?

I like that. Might need to use it in a new tagline
Whispy, I’ve never had a bad rep. Not one single no review since the ASPD days. You know why I’ve changed monikers and it has never had anything to do with rep or services etc. You probably don’t even recognize me! I’m way out of your age bracket and not your type, (never have been), but deep down you like my ass!

I have since settled WAY down. I stay low key, to myself and focus on my real world work and this. I do agree a lot of providers are easily forgotten and replaced. It is what it is. But some of us are/were known for more than just the flavor of the month.

I certainly miss interacting with some of the more intelligent and humorous people on here, but don’t have the time to unpack and live on the boards anymore.

Smooches,

Infamous