COVID19

Dear Hobbyists,

How likely are you not to hobby during the COVID19 scare?

How likely are you to continue to hobby?

Would you only see providers you've seen before?

Would you see a new-to-you provider?
COVID scare? Have ceased all hobby activity including strip clubs.
Not scared of contracting it. More concerned that i would be a carrier and pass it on to someone else.
True dat, my mom is at risk as well as my sis who has asthma
I feel this over hyped and will continue with life as normal.
I feel this over hyped and will continue with life as normal. Originally Posted by STX2222
+1

We survived COVID1 through COVID18. We will survive this one, like we have survived these Chinese epidemics before.
I'm staying out of AMPs because I know many of the girls went back to China to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
I'm staying out of AMPs because I know many of the girls went back to China to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Originally Posted by Hands_on_alot
I don't think they allowed travel back to China for Chineses New Year, that was the big news, and how much money companies like apple were going to lose.

I also don't know if this comment is a joke either....
I’m a bit of a Germaphobe. I basically drink hand sanitizer and bathe in industrial grade antibacterial soap.

I’d still really enjoy a soft lady to spend time with. Maybe fbsm with lots of mutual.

Who am I kidding? I’m clean as they come and I still want some company.
Bars and restaurants in Travis have new restrictions today, just in time for St. Patty's. Carry on.
I feel fortunate that I have savings for an emergency. I envisioned something quite different, but it is what it is. I am not taking the risk of appointments. I have numerous reasons one being that I have been reduced to cleaning my counters and bathroom with toilet bowl cleaner because I can not find any cleaning products. I’m going to be one ravenous vixen when this over though!!!!
"19" refers to the year in which it was discovered.
If we can get to the point where we all can drive up and get tested, then we can all be confident to going back to hobby! And, this will end the threat of this virus. It is the persons who are asymptomatic who are spreading the virus unknowingly. The sick or confirmed are NOT our worry on spreading the virus.
Dear Hobbyists,

How likely are you not to hobby during the COVID19 scare?

How likely are you to continue to hobby?

Would you only see providers you've seen before?

Would you see a new-to-you provider? Originally Posted by SweetKimberly
I plan to see folks and likely will be only those I've seen before.