FREE PREMIUM ACCESS TO ALL LOYAL MEMBERS

With these direr times, do you think ECCIE should provided all of its loyal members with FREE Premium Access (at least for a limited time)?

Those of you will then pose the question, why? And I will then reply with, well then give some reasons as to why a yes would be beneficial or why you support a no.
They do for *active* Hobbyist.
Moot post unless the OP needs to expand upon his initial question.
I don't really see the point, a single decent review gets you 6 weeks.
Good points Precious and Gaston.

I think the term "active" has probably changed liked the direction of the stock market and think reviews have probably have done the same; I know my neck of the woods has.

Just a question I posed on trying to ramp up hobbying activity.
Seems like the question I posed helps out the Hobbyist more than the Provider.

What do you all think we could do to help Providers (other than the obvious of arranging encounters and writing reviews)?
I did a little poll in the AMP section on whether hobbyists are staying away from AMPs or not. It split at about 50/50% https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2703203

I wonder what a broader poll of the industry might yield...
it probably depends on how the "industry" feels about the odds of dying for pussy...
it probably depends on how the "industry" feels about the odds of dying for pussy... Originally Posted by nuglet
LOL. I think we all already know the answer to that one.
Good points Precious and Gaston.

I think the term "active" has probably changed liked the direction of the stock market and think reviews have probably have done the same; I know my neck of the woods has.

Just a question I posed on trying to ramp up hobbying activity. Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
No, it has not changed. It has always been as quoted from the premium membership link:

"...Each approved review posted will earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit. This credit will continue to accumulate for as long as the member continues to post reviews. When requesting credit for a review submission, please include the URL link to your review(s). Inquiries may be sent to your local mod team. ..."
Free or not what use is premium access on a dead site?
Free or not what use is premium access on a dead site? Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
I wouldn't say dead; maybe just infected jk.