FREE Meal for service industry

https://tsodelivery.com/

Would our providers be considered "service industry" who has lost income?

"Service Industry Friends! Today, March 24th, in light of the Covid-19 Pandemic, and as part of our #TSOGIVING mission to help fight hunger, @TsoChineseDelivery is offering ✨FREE MEALS TO SERVICE INDUSTRY FOLKS IN NEED ✨, who have lost their jobs from their place of work.

Details & Instructions: (Please make sure to read)

😷 In order to maintain no contact, recipients are asked to stay in their cars and open their trunk. We will then place their meal(s) in their trunk, and close it.

📍Location: Tso Chinese Delivery - Arboretum Crossing. 9333 Research Blvd, Ste E-402 (Next to Concentra Urgent Care), Austin, TX 78759"
"⏰ Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm or until 100 cars have been serviced (Whichever happens first).

🥡 Meal Options: Chicken Fried Rice, General Tso Chicken w/ Steamed Rice, Broccoli Chicken w/ Steamed Rice .
🥬 Vegetarian Options will be offered.

🚗 3 Meal maximum per car. Please only ask for as many as you need.

There will be a drive-through queue in front of our store. Recipients should stay in their car and wait in the vehicle line, and drive forward until it’s their turn.

❤️ How to give back: Tso is seeking donations to help offset the expenses of the free meals. 100% of donations will go towards the #tsogiving fund, whose mission is to help fight hunger.

VENMO: www.venmo.com/tsogiving
GOFUNDME: www.gofundme.com/tsogiving
TSOWEBSITE: www.tsodelivery.com/merch

Please share this post and tag your service industry friends! Thank you for your support! #tsogiving"
Sorry, I'm already half hour late. But I only just got the email 10min ago myself.
Still nice of tso.