Bending Him Over -- Is He Really Ready?

Ladies,
I was curious how you get a man thru his first time taking a strapon? I would presume that he's already expressed an interest, so it's not going to be a surprise when he eyeballs a big rubbery phallus jutting from your hips? Do you whisper sweet nothings or simply tell him to bite down on the leather strap and be a good little girl?
First off any strap on play is request per the client. Second he must be prepped and ready for this type of play ahead of time. So in my book there cant truly be a surprise. Now I can blindfold him and have all my fun toys lined up and ready.......Thus him not know just which toy and what size it is that I may choose to pleasure him with.......Butt as any good Mistress should I warm him up with my smaller toys and work my way upwards to the bigger Dongs.........Hobby play is very different then BDSM realm play, as most hobbyest cant be plugged all day and do daily ass training to prepare for our sessions.
There is no difference.
You just have to take time and prep you slave properly.
An asshole is an asshole.
If it is a session of ONE hour or two hours.
Hobby play or BDSM play is the SAME.
First off any strap on play is request per the client. Second he must be prepped and ready for this type of play ahead of time. So in my book there cant truly be a surprise. Now I can blindfold him and have all my fun toys lined up and ready.......Thus him not know just which toy and what size it is that I may choose to pleasure him with.......Butt as any good Mistress should I warm him up with my smaller toys and work my way upwards to the bigger Dongs.........Hobby play is very different then BDSM realm play, as most hobbyest cant be plugged all day and do daily ass training to prepare for our sessions. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

well said baby!!!!!!!

preperation and patience are the key!
I disagree as in the Hobby they are a paying client and most have a SO and are playing only occ. and UTR. Where my true lil subbies live the lifestyle and can obey and follow my commands at all times. I respect my clients bounders and limitations and realize their needs to play when they can. I also respect that even though they want nothing more then to be on their knees before more, serving me, they must respect their duties in the RL first. I respect that they have realized that they have needs that are not being meet at home and are true enough to themselves to seek me out and allow themselves some freedom and relief.
So....being relatively new to this realm. How would one go about learning to be plugged all day etc...I want to build up to allowing a mistress to do completely with me as she pleases but have always been a bit adverse to ass play due to past experiences..

Any help is appreciated asI do truly wish to please..
Ladies,
I was curious how you get a man thru his first time taking a strapon? I would presume that he's already expressed an interest, so it's not going to be a surprise when he eyeballs a big rubbery phallus jutting from your hips? Do you whisper sweet nothings or simply tell him to bite down on the leather strap and be a good little girl? Originally Posted by txcwby6
txcwby6 is that the way it was for you?...and were you a good little girl?.....ija.....most providers don't kiss and tell with details like that, I could be wrong tho...
Sigh...looks like I have a stalker!

txcwby6 is that the way it was for you?...and were you a good little girl?.....ija.....most providers don't kiss and tell with details like that, I could be wrong tho... Originally Posted by cumalot
OUCH
LOL Back Off now......He's my lil Cum Slut, no time left to be a stalker......I am a demanding Mistress now, ya know!! LOL