Best way contact me,

Thats funny that you think its helping your business bc this situation was mentioned a few times my last tour in ia and guys that were dying to see you said they think theyll pass bc your unprovoked attack of other providers that are well respected. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Ahh, when people are with you their thinking and talking about ME. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Dont worry, looks like richman's available for you.
Janessa, thought you were on Vacation? If so go, leave the board alone, all you are doing is destroying your rep, other boards have jumped in now and the statements about you are fitting the bill pretty much, Rude, Nasty and no one takes kindly to a provider talking about a established provider as you are doing.

The proof is in the pudding!
PM's revealed, unnecessary rudeness, personal attacks, lots of unpleasantries on here...

Huck
Are there no mods in Iowa?

This thread has enough forum violations to issue more points than what would be scored in a typical NBA All-Star game.... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Yes there are. And this thread has been reviewed with appropriate action taken.

Folks in Iowa need to use the white triangle icon found in every thread, post and PM. Click on that white trianlge and the problems comes to the attention of every Mod on the board.

Remember that Mods are volunteers and don't necessarily follow every thread unless it is brought to our attention.

You can rest assured that this one will be followed closely.

Huck