Attention Ladies -Semen is antidepressant

It's very high in protein and low in fat and carbs. Also good for those pesky smile lines that your 25 yr. old azz does not have yet! Originally Posted by London Rayne
.....yes mine are going to be *smile* lines bc I don't smoke!....I think I'll stick to my protein bars
This is a Hooker Board...I can't talk about a BJ? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Of course you can Charlie!

edit: Right! Still love me some sucky sucky though..
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh me too, just don't want to swallow the aftermath! yuck
It's very high in protein and low in fat and carbs. Also good for those pesky smile lines that your 25 yr. old azz does not have yet! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lmfao was that anger? ! Whatever! Maybe I should start getting a cum facial.

Oh me too, just don't want to swallow the aftermath! yuck Originally Posted by Valerie
I knowwwww!!!
We're not super freaks like London! lol!
Lmfao was that anger? ! Whatever! Maybe I should start getting a cum facial. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You know what that was...and it wasn't anger! lmao....

Cum facials are great!...not too fun when you get squirted in the eye though
I knowwwww!!!
We're not super freaks like London! lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't think swallowing makes one freakier than another per say...There are all sorts of different ways to be freaky than swallowing a load of spunk!
You know what that was...and it wasn't anger! lmao....

Cum facials are great!...not too fun when you get squirted in the eye though Originally Posted by Valerie
Lmao!
You got squirted in the eye??? OMG!!!

I don't think swallowing makes one freakier than another per say...There are all sorts of different ways to be freaky than swallowing a load of spunk! Originally Posted by Valerie
Totally! I'm just messing with London.
I know you get down Val LOL! I've read your reviews
Lmao!
You got squirted in the eye??? OMG!!!

Totally! I'm just messing with London.
I know you get down Val LOL! I've read your reviews Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes! I've been squirted in the eye on numerous occasions....Guys wanting to give me a "facial", but some don't aim as well as others lol!....I can't help but laugh about it....

Anyways, g2g relieve a gentleman of his stresses!....My DC guys are spoiled
Yes! I've been squirted in the eye on numerous occasions....Guys wanting to give me a "facial", but some don't aim as well as others lol!....I can't help but laugh about it.... Originally Posted by Valerie
You're too much.. haaaa!
I know you get down Val LOL! I've read your reviews Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You read other ladies' reviews??? Even I'm not interested in that. IDK why you would do that.
I don't think swallowing makes one freakier than another per say...There are all sorts of different ways to be freaky than swallowing a load of spunk! Originally Posted by Valerie
Do tell
You read other ladies' reviews??? Even I'm not interested in that. IDK why you would do that. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
WhAT? Are you kidding me? Yes I do read their reviews! I can't read the full review but I
read what I can.. hell. Charles just because you aren't interested in something doesn't mean
I'm not ok?
Do tell Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I get the clients that wanna be all romantic and s$%t so facials are out of the question.
They think it's degrading like forced bj.. which I love. It's a sad story . Maybe I need
to start seeing younger guys? ugh .. the thought makes me wanna barf!
OMG you said "spunk." I don't swallow for the hobby...no mam. I gots to get a ring to do that.

Yes, cum in the eye feels like a baseball bat! I call that "D3ck Eye."
I get the clients that wanna be all romantic and s$%t so facials are out of the question.
They think it's degrading like forced bj.. which I love. It's a sad story . Maybe I need
to start younger guys? ugh .. the thought makes me wanna barf! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ha! The old geezers you see will probably put it in a jar, in a nice pretty box, with a big pink bow on top lol.