An Unfond Farewell to Un-statesman Orrin Hatch

https://townhall.com/columnists/mich...hatch-n2429306

the lovely michelle malkin obviously does not like Orrin Hatch who is retiring. who can blame her for that.

Orrin served 42 years!!! Orrin is a classic hypocrit.

don't think he deserves statesman monikor
IMO while Hatch did well, he is a prime reason why we need BLOODY TERM LIMITS.
https://townhall.com/columnists/mich...hatch-n2429306

the lovely michelle malkin obviously does not like Orrin Hatch who is retiring. who can blame her for that.

Orrin served 42 years!!! Orrin is a classic hypocrit.

don't think he deserves statesman monikor Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hatch will give way to Mittens, who'll fuck with Twitler until Twitler's thumbs fall off. This shit won't go on much past the beginning of 2019.

Meanwhile, your "keyboard" seems to be up to its old tricks again, BONE.

I really believe you've discovered an "uneducated bordering illiterate" app, which prevents you from completing a single thought without gross errors.

Yep. Give me your address and we'll see if we can get some of our antifa pals bring you a new keyboard.
Hatch will give way to Mittens, who'll fuck with Twitler until Twitler's thumbs fall off. This shit won't go on much past the beginning of 2019.

Meanwhile, your "keyboard" seems to be up to its old tricks again, BONE.

I really believe you've discovered an "uneducated bordering illiterate" app, which prevents you from completing a single thought without gross errors.

Yep. Give me your address and we'll see if we can get some of our antifa pals bring you a new keyboard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump has already fucked with Romney. He proved him wrong on all of Romney’s claims. Like the economy for instance. Or National Security. Trump already fucked him when he bypassed him for SOS for Tillerson. When you look up RHINO in the dictionary, you’ll find Romney’s picture. If Romney runs, he will win. YAWN