Hottest FLOTUS Eva!

Hey, Moochelle, this is how you rock the sleeveless look.

Look how uncomfortable the upstaged women look in this pic.
MAGA.
Mooshell has much bigger tri’s and Bi’s
Mooshell has much bigger tri’s and Bi’s Originally Posted by bambino
I just love a double standard LOL
I will not dispute your opinion about the "Bi's" you are an expert when it comes to that.
I just love a double standard LOL
I will not dispute your opinion about the "Bi's" you are an expert when it comes to that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Racist.
Racist. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How is that? Assholes are not a minority, especially conservative ones.
Around here, Assholes should be for fucking, not fighting. Unfortunately, these no-women-fucking assholes haven’t gotten the memo.

Human trafficking?

Illegal aliens?

Assholes hate both worse than non white natives. But what do assholes see?

...just the hottest FLOTUS “Eva.”

The world now despises us. Assholes seem to like that ... being assholes to the rest of humankind.

That’s why they’re assholes. You never know what kind of shit they’re goi g to come up with but you know it most assuredly will be shit.

Twitler got played by Kim. He’s getting played by Puto.

Assholes clamoring for more.

#FuckYouToo, assholes.
Around here, Assholes should be for fucking, not fighting. Unfortunately, these no-women-fucking assholes haven’t gotten the memo.

Human trafficking?

Illegal aliens?

The world now despises us. Assholes seem to like that ... being assholes to the rest of humankind.

That’s why they’re assholes. You never know what kind of shit they’re goi g to come up with but you know it most assuredly will be shit.

#FuckYouToo, assholes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't see them bitching about the other Nationality's coming over. Just the ones from South America. Because Trump started blabbing about them. Mexico is not even the largest "infestation" as he said into the US. India is.
Trump shut this site down and others over trafficking but I have not seen him spending any effort fixing that problem. He is too busy fucking with Mexicans and sucking Kim's dick while Putin drives it up his ass.
You don't see them bitching about the other Nationality's coming over. Just the ones from South America. Because Trump started blabbing about them. Mexico is not even the largest "infestation" as he said into the US. India is.
Trump shut this site down and others over trafficking but I have not seen him spending any effort fixing that problem. He is too busy fucking with Mexicans and sucking Kim's dick while Putin drives it up his ass. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're a lying cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket. All illegals are guilty of violating U.S. laws and should be booted, M T Brain Socket: even the ones from Denmark!

Illegal immigrant is arrested for 'starting dozens of wildfires in Colorado that forced hundreds to evacuate and destroyed 38,000 acres of land', as video shows blaze rapidly engulfing one of the many decimated homes

(The Daily Mail)
Coming from you, that’s high praise, shit smearer.
Coming from you, that’s high praise, shit smearer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That would be your primary proclivity, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and why you were elected:

He is too busy fucking with Mexicans and sucking Kim's dick while Putin drives it up his ass. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So you believe all "brown skin" folks are "Mexicans"?

And you dare call anyone else ... a "racist"?

Why don't you just spell is like you say it: "Mescans"? And quit pretending!
So you believe all "brown skin" folks are "Mexicans"?

And you dare call anyone else ... a "racist"?

Why don't you just spell is like you say it: "Mescans"? And quit pretending! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I did not say that! You do know I am a " brown skin" you retard. Do you not have enough sense to know Mexicans and First-nations are in most cases predominately the same Nationality?

By the way your comments that are sort of "out of context" are telling of whom else you may posting as well or at least one of the "centipods". LOL
I did not say that! You do know I am a " brown skin" you retard. Do you not have enough sense to know Mexicans and First-nations are in most cases predominately the same Nationality?

By the way your comments that are sort of "out of context" are telling of whom else you may posting as well or at least one of the "centipods". LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Notice you said nationally. Nations are a construct. Mexicans (and other nationalities) exist because someone drew a line on a map. So you can say you're full of shit. We drew the lines which delineate custom, culture, and law regardless of "color".

Human trafficking?

Illegal aliens?

#FuckYouToo, assholes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are a buffoon. America took it up the ASS for 8 years with Odumbo and we'll probably never recover. Hell China can't wait for another Democrat President so they can build an island somewhere off the Coast of New York.
You don't see them bitching about the other Nationality's coming over. Just the ones from South America. Because Trump started blabbing about them. Mexico is not even the largest "infestation" as he said into the US. India is. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You seem to be insinuating something. The Left has an obsession with our Southern border especially with sanctuary cities in all. Leftists wouldn't be disregarding U.S. border laws to fill up the sanctuaries would they? Stuff the ballot boxes with illegals to win elections across America. Make it look like we care about them, then treat 'em like yesterdays newspaper with this Obamacare bullshit. Deceit has always been the way Leftist stay in power.

Trump shut this site down and others over trafficking but I have not seen him spending any effort fixing that problem. He is too busy fucking with Mexicans and sucking Kim's dick while Putin drives it up his ass. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

I'll choose the Constitution over this site any day.