Meet the Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web

Meet the Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/o...-dark-web.html

the silenced voices of anything NOT politically correct or politically expedient ..

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

they are an eclectic lot .. but not to the liberal leftists ...

bahahahahaaaaa
Loved that article. Though i was surprised to NOT see Steven Crowder's name mentioned..
Loved that article. Though i was surprised to NOT see Steven Crowder's name mentioned.. Originally Posted by garhkal
if he talks enough PRO AMERICA FTW - FUCK THE WORLD shit he'll get there ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Crowder
SNICK
Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are both great . Unless you don't like open debate about virtually any topic.
NY Times enough said ,
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

shut the fuck up. the article had pictures .. do i have to buy you a set of crayons too?

bahahahaaaaa
shut the fuck up. the article had pictures .. do i have to buy you a set of crayons too?

bahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Assup has TDS so bad he only has tunnel vision plus he's a Dumbfuck
Assup has TDS so bad he only has tunnel vision plus he's a Dumbfuck and Dickless Originally Posted by Hotrod511

FTFY!!!
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2018, 07:39 PM
Interesting article, thanks for posting the link
Interesting article, thanks for posting the link Originally Posted by Tiny
with the exceptions of Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan, i wouldn't have known one other person cited in that article.

of greater interest is the fact that the mainstream media aka the MSM is engaged directly with suppressing so-called dissident thinking. in the past, that was reserved for anyone who criticized "official policy." now it's anything the MSM doesn't like, which is pretty much everything.

they do this by not publicizing events (or under reporting if it is a serious event that by its newsworthiness can't be ignored) and by slanting it to fit the "politically correct" doctrine they live by.

interesting that the interwebs is providing a voice to all "alt" viewpoints, regardless of what they are?