Trump appearances attract all the best people: Neo-nazis demonstrate in Tampa

https://www.cltampa.com/tampa/photos...eshow/13849084

Never surprised when this happens.

Because it happens all the fucking time.

SMMFH
I don't think Trump is even racist. He just wants those stupid motherfuckers' votes. They think he is one of them. He's not. He just knows they are dumb and that is his core loyal fan base that would take a bullet for him.

Unfortunately for Trump, there is a price to pay when you empower ignorant racists because normal people (the majority) don't want to see stupid shit like that.
As the protest crowd approached, right wingers holding signs that read "Free the J6 Political Prisoners" shouted "keep moving commies!"
That’s ideology I can get behind.
Interesting lack of tattoos, right wing or otherwise.
Any proof they aren't provocateurs?
https://www.cltampa.com/tampa/photos...eshow/13849084

Never surprised when this happens.

Because it happens all the fucking time.

SMMFH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing but another misguided extremist group just like BLM and ANTIFA. They hold no significance what so ever.
Looked to be a group of 7 or 8 idiots.

Besides that. Something very suspicious about this group.
Why am I not surprised none of you even acknowledge this.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/fl...outputType=amp
I don't think Trump is even racist. He just wants those stupid motherfuckers' votes. They think he is one of them. He's not. He just knows they are dumb and that is his core loyal fan base that would take a bullet for him.

Unfortunately for Trump, there is a price to pay when you empower ignorant racists because normal people (the majority) don't want to see stupid shit like that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you saying he’s an equal opportunity huckster?
Interesting lack of tattoos, right wing or otherwise.
Any proof they aren't provocateurs? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
... "Provocateurs"??!! ... Not even sure it's LEGAL
to be one o' those today, mate.. With the new monkey-pox
going on and what-not... Ray Epps mighta been there.
We need to see all the security footage of this event.

#### Salty
Remember what happened when an "undesirable group" were at a rally for Virginia Gov. Youngkin?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/30/lincoln-project-glenn-youngkin-virginia-event

Lincoln Project members pose as white supremacists at Virginia GOP event

Five members carried tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for Virginia governor

The Lincoln Project has confirmed it was behind a political stunt in which five members posed as white supremacists carrying tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for governor in Virginia, in Charlottesville ahead of election day next week.

Members of the anti-Trump Republican group stood in front of Youngkin’s campaign bus on Friday wearing white shirts, khaki pants and sunglasses.
They were attempting to evoke an infamous far-right torchlit march at the University of Virginia in August 2017, a day before a self-described neo-Nazi killed a counter-protester with his car. As the Lincoln Project mounted the stunt, jurors in a civil lawsuit over the rally were beginning to hear testimony
So don't tell me that it can't happen!

The vast majority of the pictures in the OP do not look like your typical “Neo Nazi”.

I’m calling bullshit.
Remember what happened when an "undesirable group" were at a rally for Virginia Gov. Youngkin?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/30/lincoln-project-glenn-youngkin-virginia-event

Lincoln Project members pose as white supremacists at Virginia GOP event

Five members carried tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for Virginia governor

The Lincoln Project has confirmed it was behind a political stunt in which five members posed as white supremacists carrying tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for governor in Virginia, in Charlottesville ahead of election day next week.

Members of the anti-Trump Republican group stood in front of Youngkin’s campaign bus on Friday wearing white shirts, khaki pants and sunglasses.
They were attempting to evoke an infamous far-right torchlit march at the University of Virginia in August 2017, a day before a self-described neo-Nazi killed a counter-protester with his car. As the Lincoln Project mounted the stunt, jurors in a civil lawsuit over the rally were beginning to hear testimony
So don't tell me that it can't happen!

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... Hmmmm... How soon The Dems FORGET! ...

#### Salty
The vast majority of the pictures in the OP do not look like your typical “Neo Nazi”.

I’m calling bullshit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The nice crisp new banners and stuff.