Email Address: xxcoconut888@aol.com
URL / Website: n/a
City: east of cuse
State: New York
Address: east of cuse
Hair Length and Color: dark, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: dressed as a dom, bright red lipstick, smoking hot, short 5 0.
Recommendation: Yes
plastic man ...weeps fer ya

...thanks fer sharin!
Nice!! Hey, To each their own. She is HOT. She is absolutely down for anything. I snowballed with her once and it was hot as fuck—but not for me.

She is beyond hot and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
I snowballed with her once and it was hot as fuck—but not for me. Originally Posted by mc197536
these boards ...be used ...fer profilin ...purposes
these boards ...be used ...fer profilin ...purposes Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I think you mean:

“These boards can be used for profile purposes.”

Would you like me to teach you proper sentence structure and a bit of general English?

I think a good start would be removing the ... between words and put in a single space. Maybe capitalizing and using a period at the end?

I’m sure you can do it if you try.
Coconut has nearly no limits. Definitely was one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever met off SA. Killer BJ and the maniacal smiling face she gave me as she begged me to cum on her face and in her mouth won’t be soon forgotten.

Yowch! So hot!
I guess she was a 'lucky one' since you're known to pull no shows.
fuckin Dingle......
Delusions of grandeur and overpriced. Hope she finds that SD she's been looking for.
I will add that she was in a whole different shape (thinner) than she is now based on her pix on SA.
I will add that she was in a whole different shape (thinner) than she is now based on her pix on SA. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Is she still on SA? Link to profile?
Any links ?
She's xx_coconut88 on SA, but hasn't been on since 9/9/19.
Update: she's on SA right now.
A link is always good

DD