State: Louisiana
Address: outcall
Activities: DFK BBBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: C's up top nice looking 130 great rear
Recommendation: Yes
Nice job, HD! Good to see you back in SBC!

Definitely an A cup with some mommy damage. Only seen her once and her head game is good but you will probably leave smelling like cigarettes and weed. Not exactly what I was looking for. Her life appears to be a complete dumpster fire. Not sure about the tales of her life that she tries to spin but definitely don’t show her any generosity until you get what you want from her. She will definitely ask for $$ in advance and claim she and her kids have nothing. But definitely not drama free experience.
I am not trying to push her. She never treated me as she has some of you as I will not put up with drama. Some kept asking about her so I posted my review and added what nodding and others told me about her so there would be no surprise.
I could care less whether anyone else sees her or not. The choices now in SBC I have to go where the pussy is. Maybe be and A cup I dont know as I am not a top person I am an ass person.
MY advise would be if you see her do not see her at her place as it is trash and lot of people hanging outside.
I only see ladies that do outcall so I control everything.
I apologize if I mislead anyone but with her and others be aware none of the ladies are the same everyday.