Was I almost Scammed at The P?

Hey you Palace boyz.... I am in there a few days ago & was talking to a new dancer... she told me the new high back chairs by the wall were now $25 to go to that area --- PLUS the cost of a Table Dance... I didn't bite on it... anyone else know about that..

I do think she was just a scammer!
She wasn't scamming you. The club is charging $25 to get dances by the Men's restroom, right under a projection screen now. This just started happening about 2 weeks ago.
Thanks...... I guess I will have more $$$ in my pocket....
Well thats a poopoo thing to do. So if you dont wanna pay that you got to get dances on the tables? And the vips still the same overpriced?
saw people going in there today without paying extra.
It does pay to be a regular there though.
I go there on ocassion. Will they remember i used to go there. I mean its basically the cost of a dance + extra 5 dollars so its not a major negative to me yet. But it does seem odd. But strange pricing and strip clubs go hand and hand.
I was told.. by a new dancer that it was $25 just to go there PLUS the $20 per dance..But she didn't know I too go there often
  • 500sl
  • 11-27-2019, 05:41 AM
You couldn’t pay me any amount to go sit in those particular chairs. Think about it
I'll bring disinfecting wipes )
Went to The Palace.. I was the ONLY one there... 4 dancers.. I think t the 25 bucks for this area is driving us cheap bast***s off...
I went the other day and could not get a drink or a dance. Really sucked.
I was surprised but enjoyed it. Its 30 min. For 25 and if the dancers know you they aren't too happy about it either and they spend the whole time with you and usually we chat and try go over fantasy scenarios and get some dances and end up about 50 lighter in the pocket and alot of potential recon.so it evens out or say I get 5 dances I still got them for 10 each. I am not a regular I don't think, but I have met alot of them. They are very inconsistent at times. Sometimes I bring in high rollers, well I m on a budget to me they will drop some cash That's when I direct them to the "cool" chicks that come around and talk not just "you want a dance". so they appreciate that I guess. Most girls are willing to play they just have limits and terms. You got to be ready too I have my limit. Some got the golden kitten syndrome beware. Everything I say is completely fabricated.
I was surprised but enjoyed it. Its 30 min. For 25 and if the dancers know you they aren't too happy about it either and they spend the whole time with you and usually we chat and try go over fantasy scenarios and get some dances and end up about 50 lighter in the pocket and alot of potential recon.so it evens out or say I get 5 dances I still got them for 10 each. I am not a regular I don't think, but I have met alot of them. They are very inconsistent at times. Sometimes I bring in high rollers, well I m on a budget to me they will drop some cash That's when I direct them to the "cool" chicks that come around and talk not just "you want a dance". so they appreciate that I guess. Most girls are willing to play they just have limits and terms. You got to be ready too I have my limit. Some got the golden kitten syndrome beware. Everything I say is completely fabricated. Originally Posted by weakone4u
I was there a few nights ago. I like to sit near the big screen, so I have quick access to the bathroom. I also noticed the big screen was roped off with a $25 per 1/2 hour sign posted. I saw no patrons purposely using the area, nor did I see entertainers shepherding patrons in there for private dances.

However, I did see an entertainer drag a patron off to the opposite side of the stage for some 'privacy'. But I think he was probably a regular, and this was done for him only. For the most part, all private dances were in the VIP.
Didn't they change day managers a couple of times here recently? ..... don't know if it's coincidence or not but it seems like, listening to you guys, that things are changing for the worse at what was the best club (for quality ladies) here in San Antonio ..... sounds to me like they are taking a rapid nosedive towards the toilet with these new changes .....