Corona Virus

Ok the NBA is shutting down. Numerous NCAA sports are canceling altogether or restricting fan participation. What is the consensus of option about our sport?
We are in for a big storm?
Or a long dry spell
Introverts Will Rise Up!
What are the Symptoms of Corna virus and If we think we are in danger of Virus what type of Precautions We should take it.
I am avoiding the clubs and trying to decide whether I am going to avoid club girls that I often do takeout with. I'm interested to know what others think about going to strip clubs.
From what I have heard on TV; WuFlu symptoms seem to be just like regular flu. may start with a dry cough. there will be A FEVER. Then it proceeds to affect the breathing organs more and more deeply, progressing deep into the lungs to produce pneumonia in the most severe cases. That seems to be what kills people; the pneumonia.

There may also be gastro-intestinal problems. Unlike common flu, there seems to not be much in the way of sneezing, sinus congestion or runny nose symptoms.

For some reason, children are not as severely affected as older people. Folks over the age of 55-60 are more seriously affected as are younger people with underlying health issues like COPD and Diabetes.

While it is not completely understood, it may be that people without symptoms may be able to infect others before feeling sick.

I am not an authority. Tjhis is what I underst5and from what has been said on TV.

I , myself, have several risk factors, age being the primary issue. For the time being, I am taking myself out of the Hobby World completely.
Guess we are going to find out what happened to the Aztecs
Guess we are going to find out what happened to the Aztecs Originally Posted by lucas47

Well I think Cortez happened to the Aztecs. You must be thinking of the Maya or Anasazi.
Your understanding is spot on. I would only add that severe fatigue is also involved. And the fever in adults is low level, around 99.5 or so.

My response was to icu812. I hit the wrong button.
I assume the video game leagues will expand. If they show that shit on ESPN then it's the end of the world. lol