Chloe Sinclair passed away ?

I wanted to see if Chloe was going to be in Dallas again so I sent an email to her a couple days ago and got an email from her supposedly “Husband” don’t know how that works out but, he said the she apparently passed away days ago. Is this true because if it is that’s pretty sad to hear.

Here is the email I got attached to this thread

{Staff edit-ck - the circumstances of her death are not appropriate to post in this forum and the private communication has been removed}
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.