FREE PREMIUM ACCESS TO ALL LOYAL MEMBERS

With these direr times, do you think ECCIE should provided all of its loyal members with FREE Premium Access (at least for a limited time)?

Those of you will then pose the question, why? And I will then reply with, well then give some reasons as to why a yes would be beneficial or why you support a no.
No I do not

I believe guys get credit every time they do the review which goes towards their membership so that would actually stop reviews

and the real purpose of this site now since ladies cannot advertise is for guys to be able to post review so other guys can see if the woman is a real provider or not and how her service is so that would defeat the entire purpose p
And with new girls coming and going all the time but especially at a time when the economy is bad it will be completely dangerous to not see reviews new reviews
Thank you for your feedback Sienna.

I've looked at recent reviews, at least in my neck of the woods, Austin, and they seem to have fallen off sharply. Would PA give better access to information for members to help each other verify and possibly provide some lingering business?

Please, I hope no one takes this as trying to create drama, I truly don't know the answers and am looking for all kinds of input from you all, the ones who have their answers.
I am not in favor of it. I think we will see a decrease in the number of reviews just because of the virus. I would be concerned that a blanket gift of premium access could possibly expose us to the scrutiny of some that may not be true hobbyists. ATF, I see you have 16 reports but nothing new since 2014, just wondering about the apparent dry spell.
Oh no no drama at all.
I love when people post these thought-provoking questions as I loved friendly debates and on top of that it's very good for the website to have a dialogue back and forth on here and make people want to stay on here
Oh no no drama at all.
I love when people post these thought-provoking questions as I loved friendly debates and on top of that it's very good for the website to have a dialogue back and forth on here and make people want to stay on here
That's a good point you might have people on here that are le or something if we give it freely to everyone

and there are some guys that have a lot of eccounters back to back but then something happens either financially or relationship-wise to where they can't for awhile
one of my regulars stop seeing me because he got into a good relationship and I had no problem with it because I want him to be happy but we're still friends to this day
Grey, I really don't have a one-answer response to that. I've had multiple deployments that slowed me down, family life slowed me down, I have access to many ladies through various outlets....etc. So my reviews may have slowed down. I just got to the point where reviews were not at the top of my list.
what they need to do is hostess offshore so they can return to having ads that is what's going to make eccie rebound nothing else
The decline in reviews is because of changes on eccie that occurred in September it has nothing to do with premium access

It would be a bad business move for them to give access free

And I also will tell you that girls like myself that are on p411 would not use this site if they gave access free

believe it or not when accepting appointments one of the things we look at on here are people that have premium access

anyone that books on p411 not only is going to book a long appointment with me but it's guaranteed that they're not le and probably not going to flake. Guys on their also don't try to haggle prices

So without there being some extended for Guys to write reviews all the established ladies on here would disappear
The decline in reviews is because of changes on eccie that occurred in September it has nothing to do with premium access

It would be a bad business move for them to give access free

And I also will tell you that girls like myself that are on p411 would not use this site if they gave access free

believe it or not when accepting appointments one of the things we look at on here are is if people that have premium access

anyone books on p411 not only is going to book a long appointment with me but it's guaranteed that they're not LE and probably not going to flake. Guys on there also don't try to haggle prices

So without there being some incentive for Guys to write reviews all the established ladies on here would disappear
All good points.
the final reason I am not in favor of free premium access for all is because writing reviews is one of my screening criteria because anyone can get a account on here but you have to be a real hobbyist to constantly write reviews