Extra help from the Guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF Hobby View Post
Again, what do you all think we could do to help Providers (other than the obvious of arranging encounters and writing reviews)?

A question to the ladies, do you all need some extra help from us Hobbyists due to the current medical crisis?
Extra help for the deserving ladies is something that deserves some serious discussion. I think we should start a new thread on that subject.
This is a subject that I have been wondering about. But, I am just one guy, and obviously I can't be of help to all the ladies: I am getting too old for that, but thank you for the thought.

There are some special ladies that have been nice to me; everything is not about business. I thought about asking some of them out for just a nice dinner, but with the shutdown and the restaurants closed, that won't work.

Dallas made a joke about using Toilet Tissue as a tip. Not a bad idea. In the past I have brought a lady a fruit basket because she refused any tip because she said she enjoyed the visit more than me. (She made me feel good about my ability, maybe that is why I liked her.)

Maybe with the run on the grocery stores, a sack of groceries or even can goods would be welcome.

This is not intended as charity, just maybe a better way to tip during this crisis.

What are your thoughts? How do we reward the women who are special?
... How do we reward the women who are special? Originally Posted by JRLawrence

You stay alive and healthy.
You stay alive and healthy. Originally Posted by tia travels
Hey Tia,

I see you are from Indianapolis. 50 years ago I worked for a research lab in Indianapolis. That probably makes me too old for you. Thank you for the note.