Just wondering

For our hobbyists out there. Is the extra prep of creating a appropriate atmosphere appreciated. Meaning candles, music etc.
Yes for me.
but having a clean incall with a nice activities area [bed] in a safe area go a LONG way. shower avail and a refreshment is certainly appreciated.
IMHO it is the difference that tells me the provider is ready AND sets the moid, rather then oh yea we have an appointment...give me 10 minutes
Definitely in my book a nice atmosphere and a provider who is relaxed and offers a shower and refreshments is huge. I also appreciate the time to chat for a few min over a glass of wine or something if the provider enjoys as well. The perception of not being hurried and rushed out in 45 minutes is huge for me. I mean I dont expect to be there for an hour and a half if I paid for an hour but some give the perception if your appointment is at 10:00 and ur not out by 10:55 u are holding them up. Again I dont mean going way over time is expected but seeing her bouncing around and trying to get you out is kinda a turn off.
If I am meeting someone for two or more hours of "GFE, I'd like it to be the whole package.

If I'm going to an agency location for 30-60 min of discount hammering, the atmopheric extras are less important.
I am not a guy...but....I think setting an atmosphere is a huge priority in creating the most memorable session

{i love candles/incense/low lights/etc}

I even bring my own laser light,sexy sheets & throw pillows to add to it!
but having a clean incall with a nice activities area [bed] in a safe area go a LONG way. shower avail and a refreshment is certainly appreciated. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Clean is #1 & all the candles in the world don't offset a dump

& Beds....amazing how many providers skimp on the quality of the frame & mattress....its like a baseball player going to the plate with a cracked bat...honey this is where you work...

As for the rest of the apt., I could really care less if it is unfurnished.

I guess point is if you have a budget of $xxx for your incall, start with the bed and work outwards from there....

Oh & btw, all those throw pillows on the bed...may do something for gals but doubt they do much for guys...all they do is get in the way and/or end up on the floor (& I doubt you launder them before you set them back up on the bed)....
Hell, ATL... I have seen some that don't even have a bedframe. Just a mattress on the floor.
Hell, ATL... I have seen some that don't even have a bedframe. Just a mattress on the floor. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No squeaky frame to worry about...
I personally love to be able to be prepared for a great session. I find candles being the best. Music, well not every one's choice is my choice so if I have it playing it's VERY low. I love to get outfit requests and dress up for them even if it's only a few moments. If it's on a out call I will bring a couple candles, the out fit (or out fits) and some toys etc ....

Foreplay through text, pm's, emails is a great start to knowing the gentleman and his preferences. Once a man is screened I personally don't care if we talk every day. The more comfortable we are the better the meeting is, like meeting my BF I haven't seen in months. I'm totally excited to be there. That is also one reason I really do not like to schedule anything last minute.
Hell, ATL... I have seen some that don't even have a bedframe. Just a mattress on the floor. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No squeaky frame to worry about... Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Been to her place too

Been to one with an aerobed on a hardwood floor...when I'd thrust we'd move a foot or two across the room....she literally was "a ride"
As long as the incall is clean , fresh towels...no smoke in the room candles are a nice touch.
If it is at her personal incall (i.e., not a hotel room she is using), a personal touch is always nice.
Absolutely the extra touches are appreciated IMHO! Even when I'm 'attacked' with the girl behind the door trick, I still notice the lighting type & level, can smell lightly scented candles, and can hear any music playing. For me this all adds to the experience even when the 'get to know you ' time is skipped. If the session begins with ye olde wine sipping and drooling first, then the ambiance helps me salivate.

I'm way past the 'just bang on the musty smelling bedspread' in the motel room setting.