How to make your sperm taste better

Wish there were a way to make it taste like chocolate
I know LA, if that could be done then there would be more wives doing it and even some freebies from providers.
Wish there were a way to make it taste like chocolate Originally Posted by LAVixian
I can drink some chocolate milk an give u a call..
Wish there were a way to make it taste like chocolate Originally Posted by LAVixian
Lol One of the ladies here used to have as their sig line something saying "god must not be a woman, otherwise cum would taste like chocolate cheesecake.
Lol, ya'll are funny.
I'm willing to try it, but I need a lady to taste test it !
I will sometimes recommend that the provider put a small piece of high quality dark chocolate(has a high cocoa butter content so melts easily) before she begins her BBBJ so that the cum load will definitely take on a rich chocolate taste and swallowing will be much more enjoyable.
Lmao! But that site is actually dead on. I have an ongoing game with a fav of mine. I guess what type of smoothies his had that day. I'm usually dead on. Strawberry,Banana, & Blackberry are my favorites.
Pineapple Juice seems to work... .
Pineapple Juice seems to work... . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So, how long do you have to drink pineapple juice for it to take affect?? Like about 2 weeks?? What??
Next thing you know they will be asking for Dairy Queen Blizzard flavored splooge.
So, how long do you have to drink pineapple juice for it to take affect?? Like about 2 weeks?? What?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Start drinking now .. LMFAO
LaVixen!

Pineapple juice does work!!

Whitechocolate that sounds like an awesome idea....cause i luvvvvvvvvvvvv swallowing!! lol
Heres what a girl told me once she chews up a few strong mints like Altos before giving head, they are so strong that they mask the taste. So ladies give that a try if you're really not sure.