Your Signature Line

Alot if not all of us have a Signature Line. How did you come up with yours and is there a special meaning behind it?
Waxing too philosophically on a long drive.
I started a thread on who offered half hour msog and that was where my sig line was born....lol.

Meaning behind it.... well it means what it says
There's alot of women beyond austin who I want to see and I really love pussy
Ive never had one, maybe I should? I like geniusmans, except I could put dick lol
  • LynnT
  • 05-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Mine constantly changes to keep people on their toes.
LOL ..... mine says it all !

i've always been a "man slut"
Besides the obvious soft spot in my heart for curvier ladies, I like proclaiming to the world that beautiful women can come in all shapes and sizes.
Mine has been around a long time but I like it as a guiding philosophy:

Live Your Life To The Fullest; It's the only life you have.
I guess mine pretty well speaks for itself. Proud to have served.

We are all nuts to be here. I may be a looser nut than most here.Just a observation that may not be true as it is my opinion.

But do not forget to have fun with them. this to be fun

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat. and they have spoiled me

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae. this has turned into a game with ATF

U812 back in early days of pc's, and passwords could be short. This was very popular password. read it out loud. see now that is very easy to remember.

Edit Ignore List I learn the most from who I do not always agree with. Feel free to add me if "you" want. when there are shit storm threads. Some will say I will put you on my ingnore list. Well there is the a short cut for ya. The "you" is what I think of when you ignore others. And the blue button > will take you to the thread where I added to this sign line.
I dare you to click the "you" in my signature line. remember its a joke this time unless you want to ignore others.
Mine's pretty obvious.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-29-2011, 02:07 PM
My brother, knowing my affinity for black clothing, gave me a birthday present. A black sweatshirt with that caption on it in yellow letters. It is one of the best damn birthday presents I ever received.
Mine are a grouping that I liked. I still laugh at the Frankenstein Never Scared Me interview from the Bob & Tom show. Christoper Walken is my favorite actor and House is my favorite TV show.
These are all great...and gives some insight...