Is convo during a session code for.....

Is it code for saying we spent time on eccie letting each other read the restricted access areas? Do you y'all expect or receive discounts or preferential treatment from hookers if you text them screenshots of restricted access areas? Obviously I'm not involved but I have heard rumors both said they had not done it but that men regularly offered to let them see restricted areas at appointments and they have talked to other girls who say guys regularly send them screenshots of the ros part of their reviews or other hookers reviews from other tricks. These rumors seem to easy to be done to not be true is it really happening so frequently?
I wonder if hookers actually respect a man so desperate for attention he sends them screenshots from here just to get it?
No. Next
No. Next Originally Posted by Yam-guy
Yammy your gonna have to work with this, there is no "next" right now I'm out of subject matter till possibly Monday.
Yammy your gonna have to work with this, there is no "next" right now I'm out of subject matter till possibly Monday. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Good.
Over 100 posts and no reviews? Are you all hat and no dick?
Good.
Over 100 posts and no reviews? Are you all hat and no dick? Originally Posted by OldYeller
The guilty get triggered!!!
Good.
Over 100 posts and no reviews? Are you all hat and no dick? Originally Posted by OldYeller
I've seen a couple girls here but not given reviews. I'm just utr.

As for this guy, the TC, it's clear he's desperate for attention and is lonely in the real world. He's tried to hit it off with women who would only meet him for money and it's been hurting him. That's why he's so quick to say hookers etc.etc. Just give it up already, this is like your 3rd account here.
Good.
That was quite the review you wrote about the doubles.
That was quite the review you wrote about the doubles. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I wish I could say it but surprisingly pb I don't remember your name name being mentioned as one of those who does offer a peek at restricted areas.
Convo is code for conversation. That means that the two engage in small talk: perhaps about politics, the weather, hobbies, sports, the number of topics is limitless.
Let's see... So Chincho assaults ladies and now gives them ML access?
I've seen a couple girls here but not given reviews. I'm just utr.

As for this guy, the TC, it's clear he's desperate for attention and is lonely in the real world. He's tried to hit it off with women who would only meet him for money and it's been hurting him. That's why he's so quick to say hookers etc.etc. Just give it up already, this is like your 3rd account here. Originally Posted by rockerguy1981
Some hypocrites are so desperate for the attention.