Des Moines Suggestions

Hi There! I'll be visiting Des Moines for the first time in May. I'm trying to determine where I should stay. Currently, I'm debating between a hotel in downtown or renting a house/condo for a day or two possibly in downtown or in the burbs.

Providers, I've looked at SafeOffice but there have been no recent updates regarding DesMoines hotels in probably 4-6 years.

Please PM me directly with hotel suggestions as I think just naming hotels outright doesn't fall in line with this need for discretion we all talk about.

Thank you in advance!
Seems like Jordan Creek area is popular, and lots to do. Downtown is great, but parking can be a pain when people come to visit. Dallas was always a good go to for information, but she has stopped visiting here.
Brooke Monroe or Andrea Davis would be ones if looking for advice of a provider. There are some downtown hotels that are newer, i know Jocelyn Johnsin from CR used to stay at a few of em.
There are a couple decent ones south of airport area.
There are some great places in the downtown area. Clients will have to pay to park, but that will weed out the cheap ones for you.
Holiday Inn Mercy Campus just NW of Wells Fargo Arena is a nice place with great staff. Underground parking with no charge.
Thank you all so much for your replies.

Verified, I looked up parking prices in downtown Des Moines and your answer of "weeding out the cheap ones" made me laugh. Who knew a $1.50 to $3 could really make or break the opportunity to spend time with a beautiful woman.

Redton, Gateway, and Melvin - thank you so much!

Paige, xx
Thank you all so much for your replies.

Verified, I looked up parking prices in downtown Des Moines and your answer of "weeding out the cheap ones" made me laugh. Who knew a $1.50 to $3 could really make or break the opportunity to spend time with a beautiful woman.

Redton, Gateway, and Melvin - thank you so much!

Paige, xx Originally Posted by PaigeSavage
You’d be surprised.

Welcome to Des Moines!
Downtown paying for parking is never the problem it’s needing key cards to get into hotels from the skywalk and also to access elevators. I also ended up having to use my credit card to pay for a parking garage. There was no cash option. When out west you just park and walk in.