Tonight?

What's up w/ everyone tonight? I'm a westbanker so not too familiar with what's going on in the city and I'm bored. So VERY bored! Lol.. Suggestions anyone?
KARMA if there is such a thing...
Thanks Anthony but I wasn't referring to anything work related.. Looking to SPEND money, not make any. I'm doing just fine in that regard. Appreciate your comment though.
Well if the price is right.....

I am running my BFE special tonight. It consists of taking you to a bar, and then leaving you at the bar while I get drunk and flirt shamelessly with every woman in the bar.

Then you get to drive me home to the odoriferous accompaniment of my beer farts. For an extra tip I can also complain about your mother and make slide comments about the sexual orientation of any siblings you may have.

The overnight package also comes with me pissing off your neighbors with a very loud renditions of 80's hits from the front yard of your abode.

I call it my real Louisiana sportsman package. Limited availability, please prebook now. Extra specials for P411.

This is of course a joke, no offense intended to anyone.
Damn disilene, you'll fit right in up this way! Oy!
Well if the price is right.....

I am running my BFE special tonight. It consists of taking you to a bar, and then leaving you at the bar while I get drunk and flirt shamelessly with every woman in the bar.

Then you get to drive me home to the odoriferous accompaniment of my beer farts. For an extra tip I can also complain about your mother and make slide comments about the sexual orientation of any siblings you may have.

The overnight package also comes with me pissing off your neighbors with a very loud renditions of 80's hits from the front yard of your abode.

I call it my real Louisiana sportsman package. Limited availability, please prebook now. Extra specials for P411.

This is of course a joke, no offense intended to anyone. Originally Posted by disilene
Keri, If you can't get a good laugh out of this I feel sorry for you Hun. Just my thought you should roll down there and walk up in the place like you own it. Sometimes I prefer fly solo when going out because then the possibilities of meeting new friends are greater. What ever you get into tonight remember two things have fun and be safe.
Well I am partial to beer farts, Dis.. Lmao! How much?
Lol, two cases of ice cold Schlitz.... and a diamond encrusted bass boat
Keri, If you can't get a good laugh out of this I feel sorry for you Hun. Just my thought you should roll down there and walk up in the place like you own it. Sometimes I prefer fly solo when going out because then the possibilities of meeting new friends are greater. What ever you get into tonight remember two things have fun and be safe. Originally Posted by Towboat_love
Oh honey I did. I am. And I'm sure I'll laugh again tomorrow after I reread it. You guys are hilarious!
And thanks for the suggestion, I'm actually on my way to do just that. HopefullyiI'll have a tale or two tomorrow.
Oh honey I did. I am. And I'm sure I'll laugh again tomorrow after I reread it. You guys are hilarious!
And thanks for the suggestion, I'm actually on my way to do just that. HopefullyiI'll have a tale or two tomorrow. Originally Posted by keri2114
Just don't forget to share that tale!! Lol
Depends on the escapade.. Wink, wink..
Depends on the escapade.. Wink, wink.. Originally Posted by keri2114
Haha, yea ya right!!
Towboat, are you getting restless baby? I think someone is ready to go home
Towboat, are you getting restless baby? I think someone is ready to go home Originally Posted by Flora
Lol. Oh you already know!!! Ready is not the word... "Somebody is peeking over my fence" hopefully it's a bad girl...
Bwahaha. You got 2 ready