Electro stimulation- hands free organsms. Trial Dallas?

I used my 312B on my GF in several ways. When she is a good girl I can use it to take her to the edge of orgasm and hold her there for as long as I wish. When she has an orgasm from this she is just out of mind crazy multi orgasmic. She describes it as mind blowing full body orgasm whatever that means. When she is not so good I can bring her to the edge, keep her there, and then deny the orgasm. It also has a "torment" mode which is a great punishment.

That being said, it is very pleasurable to use on yourself also. I can bring myself to the point where pre-cum is oozing out and dripping down the shaft like a burning candle sometimes. It always ends in an orgasm for me.

I have had mine for about six years now and it still runs strong. At 700 plus 300 or so in accessories and it still works out to under $1.00 per orgasm.
Ordered one yesterday. Curiosity got the better of me.
Is this similar to the Zeus 6 channel e-stem box? I assume so… I have one but am a bit intimidated by it, still need to learn the controls. This thread makes me REALLY want to get it out and experiment!
Is this similar to the Zeus 6 channel e-stem box? I assume so… I have one but am a bit intimidated by it, still need to learn the controls. This thread makes me REALLY want to get it out and experiment! Originally Posted by Stella Dearborn
The 312b works on the same principle but i started with a zeus and it is mostly more painful than pleasurable in my opinion.
Yep had to try it. Just got my Et 323, the travel sized one, today. Just tried for a few minutes, was a bit intimidated with strange feelings, but can already see it could be a lot of fun. So many settings and different power options.
Do I need to come to Houston so you can experiment some more...LOL?
Tell us about your experience with your new toy.

Yep had to try it. Just got my Et 323, the travel sized one, today. Just tried for a few minutes, was a bit intimidated with strange feelings, but can already see it could be a lot of fun. So many settings and different power options. Originally Posted by INTOITBOY
  • KCFO
  • 11-25-2014, 09:00 AM
I'm in