Open minded sweet and smart

Hey there! I'm Cierra Braxton I'm a classy girl with a hint of seduction, and a down to earth personality. My demeanor is often described as sweet, playful, and articulate. My companionship is best suited for distinguished gentlemen who value their privacy and prefer to be discreet. I thrive on connection, and always enjoy getting to know new people. Although I do enjoy brief encounters, I prefer to develop our chemistry over a longer visit. Whether an evening out on the town or quiet moments filled with intimacy, I can be your arm candy, your girl next door, or your vixen after hours. If you are craving a genuine experience, you've found your girl. I cant wait to meet you! Pregnant women are a blessing and I can be yours!!

I'm available for immediate and same day meetings after 1o'clock pm. PLEASE P.M ME ONLY for details to continue our sweet path to the rainbow🦄🌈🦄.
I Will not respond to any text if we have not spoken previously and set everything up. NCNS will not😖get a second chance to taste this candy🌈🍫🍦don't be a NCNS.

Xoxox, Cierra Braxton💋💋