Visit length

Hello all and Happy Holiday season! I’ve been absent since COVID hit in 2020 unfortunately it impacted how my business was done and ended travel to the area. Anyway I’m back for the first time this week. Been looking forward to a nice visit with some local talent. I reached out to a pro well reviewed on here and asked for a visit to where I’m staying which is within a short distance of where they are located and was quoted a two hour minimum. Fair enough I guess but as I thought more about it I’m not at a place in life where two hours of that activity makes sense anymore. No shade on the pro for trying to maximize their time but is this a new thing here? When I left I had never been asked for a minimum over one hour everyone was happy to do an hour. I’ve always been one who didn’t haggle over donations. Hoping you all can shed some light on this for me cause I now have no visit scheduled for this week.
That very unusual imo. Only see that occasionally for a few of rally big $ travelling ladies who might advertise on tryst. Extremely rare, never saw that wit any local provider.
Tomb thanks for the reply! It definitely is one of the currently very popular local providers. It caught me off guard and at first I was going to do it since it’s been a few years since last here but then I started thinking one I don’t need two hours and two it seems like a bit of an opportunistic grab for donation. Any thoughts on where to turn for an hour visit?
Just about anyone If anything, pressure is in opposite direction, lot of providers get asked to do QV so you will see some of them putting in their ads they don't do QV
I see one of your reviews is Jamie. She is still in the area.
Could not go wrong with Bentley Jetuan! IMHO
I see one of your reviews is Jamie. She is still in the area. Originally Posted by mattsack2
Matt, thanks I didn’t know JJ was still around!
Thanks JCV!
Could not go wrong with Bentley Jetuan! IMHO Originally Posted by jcv521
She just raised her prices and she is probably worth it - but you are now pay for 2 hours to get 1 with her.
I like an hour with multiple pops
If I'm spent before or just ain't clicking I leave when I am done even if we don't make the full hour
If you pay for two hours they’ll still leave in a half hour or less when you finish. I always tell them I’ll pay as we go.
If you pay for two hours they’ll still leave in a half hour or less when you finish. I always tell them I’ll pay as we go. Originally Posted by The Gent
Ask for hour rate and 2hr rate .he up front rest later .