i think alot

What is it about me thinking a lot into sex? I know about daty an bj an dick inside me,but I feel I need more way more like daty for a hour or more I enjoy pressure in sex I want to open the books more an get off just the plan cum an go not fun I need more u need more let's do more but how I am not sure how to talk about it an I'm just putting it out there! I feel open an ready but who else is anbhow do I as a lady go about it????
What kind of pressure? PM sent too.
  • cyrax
  • 03-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Come to Dallas
We would love you to come to our neck of the woods . come om up and we can figure it out together.
Maybe she meant more pleasure, not pressure (of course, some pressure in daty is a good thing), lol. I love daty too and have had people do that and only that for 3 hrs. I sometimes feel guilty about that, but hey I'm here to please, lol. Amazonskye, you can put it in your showcase or in the details portion of your profile that you love daty, but generally we are here to please first and foremost, but if it happens to go both ways...grand!

You could also start a coed thread in your home city talking about how much you love daty,etc. I'm sure you'll get a lot of replies.

If you are just really craving daty & your clients aren't into it then you could always post a CL add and do it on your own time, I'm sure you'd have lots of volunteers, but remember, meeting those you are unable to screen in some way is just a huge risk, so be careful.

~
We would love you to come to our neck of the woods . come om up and we can figure it out together. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
This is so funny, lol

~
This is so funny, lol

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

+1
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 08:26 AM
What is it about me thinking a lot into sex? I know about daty an bj an dick inside me,but I feel I need more way more like daty for a hour or more I enjoy pressure in sex I want to open the books more an get off just the plan cum an go not fun I need more u need more let's do more but how I am not sure how to talk about it an I'm just putting it out there! I feel open an ready but who else is anbhow do I as a lady go about it???? Originally Posted by amazonsky
I haven’t had the time to do a lot of thoughtful writing on here in a while, but sometimes a post just sparks a brain cell and requires a response. And as is often the case, the line of thought it sparks may be a bit different from the original post. So this might take a right turn (or is it a left turn, I can’t tell) from yours, but I think it is connected.

As I read posts I am continually reminded that people are here for many different reasons, and are certainly looking for many different things. But so often I will read a review and a guy essentially says, “She was OK. She looked like her photos and did all the things her reviews said she would. She tried hard. But it wasn’t what I was looking for.”

I often wonder if the guy did more than just look at the photos in the profile/ads and assumed she would somehow be what he wanted without reading. But then I remind myself that so much of a review is seen through the emotionally tinged eyes of a guy who likely doesn’t really remember what occurred because his blood had been pumped away from his brain when he was experiencing it. I have read reviews of a lady describing her as “kind of dull and didn’t have much to say” when I find her charming and a great conversationalist—and the reverse situation as well. I have seen a review of my ATF where the guy felt “rushed out the door when the time was up”, yet I saw her last night and had to remind her we were about three hours over and I should be driving her home now.

So what is a guy supposed to actually do? I was thinking those kind of thoughts when I read your post and it slapped me out of my daydream and was the answer I was looking for. We need to talk with each other more. Yes, I understand this is easier said than done, it takes time, and there is some paranoia involved. I make no claim I know the answer to those valid concerns. But the idealist in me wants to believe there is a way to talk somewhat more openly yet still be careful. Especially if you are looking to explore new, not really defined things. Most folks on here are safe. Many are nice. But a few are neither. Please be careful out there, you are precious and no one should care more about your safety than you do.

And thank you for posting this, even if my thoughts/comments are not what you intended to solicit. But I also suspect you will get a number of comments that might be exactly what you are seeking. Good luck.
I haven’t had the time to do a lot of thoughtful writing on here in a while, but sometimes a post just sparks a brain cell and requires a response. And as is often the case, the line of thought it sparks may be a bit different from the original post. So this might take a right turn (or is it a left turn, I can’t tell) from yours, but I think it is connected.

As I read posts I am continually reminded that people are here for many different reasons, and are certainly looking for many different things. But so often I will read a review and a guy essentially says, “She was OK. She looked like her photos and did all the things her reviews said she would. She tried hard. But it wasn’t what I was looking for.”

I often wonder if the guy did more than just look at the photos in the profile/ads and assumed she would somehow be what he wanted without reading. But then I remind myself that so much of a review is seen through the emotionally tinged eyes of a guy who likely doesn’t really remember what occurred because his blood had been pumped away from his brain when he was experiencing it. I have read reviews of a lady describing her as “kind of dull and didn’t have much to say” when I find her charming and a great conversationalist—and the reverse situation as well. I have seen a review of my ATF where the guy felt “rushed out the door when the time was up”, yet I saw her last night and had to remind her we were about three hours over and I should be driving her home now.

So what is a guy supposed to actually do? I was thinking those kind of thoughts when I read your post and it slapped me out of my daydream and was the answer I was looking for. We need to talk with each other more. Yes, I understand this is easier said than done, it takes time, and there is some paranoia involved. I make no claim I know the answer to those valid concerns. But the idealist in me wants to believe there is a way to talk somewhat more openly yet still be careful. Especially if you are looking to explore new, not really defined things. Most folks on here are safe. Many are nice. But a few are neither. Please be careful out there, you are precious and no one should care more about your safety than you do.

And thank you for posting this, even if my thoughts/comments are not what you intended to solicit. But I also suspect you will get a number of comments that might be exactly what you are seeking. Good luck. Originally Posted by Old-T
^^THIS^^
Little bit tipsy there?
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Little bit tipsy there? Originally Posted by crimson
???
Old-T, I honestly think YMMV in your favor more often because you make the provider feel special. Nice pays good dividends in this world.

As for the OP, what people has said is good advice. Mention what you enjoy in your ads and showcase. I took the liberty to looking through your showcase and most recent ad.

Adding "I love daty and having you take me to my peak again and again!" to your ad would work for you.

If you really crave just daty for a long period of time maybe think about a daty only special? Such as offering to tack on an hour of daty to any session for a fraction of your normal fee. Please remember "specials" are only special if they happen infrequently. Also, watch out for guys who try to book a special for the price then turn around and demand other services.

If longer sessions in general are what you seek make sure you pricing structure is conducive to that. For example, if a lady charges 300 for a hour and 450 for a two hours gents will likely be making more two hour appointments.

If you want to have a bit of fun try making the number of orgasms you achieve part of a challenge. For example, "Take 20 off if you can make me reach the stars more than 6 times!" In the end losing a bit of money in a wager isn't that big of a deal especially if you get more pleasure out of it. Adjust the amount of money and orgasms to your personal preference.

Just some ideas, I hope your future friends amply take care of your desires.
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Angel, I agree with you about kindness, but I really don't think I do anything beyond what every gentleman does when dealing with a young lady. It is a sad statement when politeness, respect, and treating people decently are seen as unusual.
"Take 20 off if you can make me reach the stars more than 6 times!" Originally Posted by SA Angel
I had a lady text me after a session to tell me that she got off 22 times. I need to get back to her and let her know that she owes me a BNG.
I hope your mouth isn't writing checks that you can't cash PDid. That would be very disappointing.