straight or not

have a question im a mwm bi i enjoy both gives me sexual freedom. was wondering alot of males complain providers dont offer anal and i get it I enjoy it depending on size so if a guy likes anal whats the difference if its male or female feels the same
Sorry, if you don't know the difference I don't think it can be explained to y'all.
If you were blindfolded you couldn't tell
Andy ? is that you Sir ? btw I never voted for you
“If a straight man likes to kiss a woman, why doesn’t he want to kiss a man?”

This makes no sense.
Just was wondering be honest dies a women or man give better pussy eating be honest
Just was wondering be honest dies a women or man give better pussy eating be honest Originally Posted by waterman1952
Come on it has to be another woman
Then does the same apply to men
The difference between fucking a mans ass and a woman's ass is body hair.. U can deff tell the diff if blindfolded.. Especially if u give a reach around.. Lmao..
I dont think women are better then me n at earing pussy or vice versa , i think it all depends in the individual. I have had men make my legs shake and make me cum like a waterfall, as well as I've had women do the same to me. Not all women fo it,and not all men do it.. Its an individual thingn not a gender thing..
True words steadied never better
The difference between fucking a mans ass and a woman's ass is body hair.. U can deff tell the diff if blindfolded.. Especially if u give a reach around.. Lmao..
I dont think women are better then me n at earing pussy or vice versa , i think it all depends in the individual. I have had men make my legs shake and make me cum like a waterfall, as well as I've had women do the same to me. Not all women fo it,and not all men do it.. Its an individual thingn not a gender thing.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Thanks Kira! LOL
Kira, I love eating your pussy.....but what I would love more is for you to teach me how to make you cum like a waterfall......are you giving lessons anytime soon?