Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, GFE, Converstation
Session Length: 1 HR
Fee: **.5
Hair Length and Color: Cut Short, colored dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alisha is a tall very attractive lady; her hair is now cut short and colored dark. She is slim and trim with nice natural breasts. Alisha is a perfect fit for my 5’10” height.
Recommendation: Yes
BigAl:

Isn't she a wonderful lady?

It was good to meet you at the M&G!

JaG
Yes, Alisha is the best. It was good to meet you also.

AL
Hey JAG, At last something we agree on, and yes Bigal, Alisha is indeed, someone Very "SPECIAL">>>>>>>>G DAN
gdan - when it comes to Alisha and a number of other ladies, we agree a lot!

JaG
Yea JAG, WE DO, Aren't we lucky to have such a great group, I stand amazed>>gdan
Now if she would just visit the coast (on a weekday), I could find out first-hand!
Just spoke with her about doing just that... She said she doesn't really travel... bummed me out but I may just need to make a trip to the burg to see her... Wonder if I could convince her and Roxxane to double...
Just spoke with her about doing just that... She said she doesn't really travel... bummed me out but I may just need to make a trip to the burg to see her... Wonder if I could convince her and Roxxane to double... Originally Posted by sandpro
Sandpro, I'm afraid she is tied down to Hattiesburg. I also wish she'd visit the Coast...sigh.

As for a double with Roxanne...oh my, that would be incredible. If you can set that up, make sure you do a review.

JaG