PROVIDERS & HOBBYIST Whats the #1 thing you get complimented on?! Let's keep it real!

This ought to be interesting to see how many times the words LARGE or SMALL gets used!
I get complimented on "my general hotness" all the time

#2 would be my smile #3 would be my ass ( that took me a while to believe but since I lost weight, I can't stop staring at it in the mirror!)
LOL.... Ill let the ladies that have seen me chime in if they care to......
they use thr word large when they see my gut. they use the word small ,once they lift my gut.
they use thr word large when they see my gut. they use the word small ,once they lift my gut. Originally Posted by knotty man
Bwahaahahaha!

TFF, Knotty but you know that's not true. *wink*

G.N
#1 --I'm told that I have a very "pretty" face a lot...I have to agree.
#2 -- My lips ... they're famous.. hehe
#3 -- My eyes / My soft booty :-)/ I can go on and on *sigh* LOL.
they use thr word large when they see my gut. they use the word small ,once they lift my gut. Originally Posted by knotty man
I consider a nice round belly a very attractive attributes. The bigger the better! I could make a whole book on my infatuation with older guys and their kegs
#1 would be my legs

also my breasts, confidence, soft skin, sense of humor, pretty feet....the gents I mostly tend to meet, are very generous with their compliments, among other things...thank you!
I would say that it is the way I respect or treat the lady before and during a date.
My playful attitude & my titties & eyes (probably not in that order )
I get it all the time......"you have an awesome ass"!!!{lol}

I was at a biker rally this weekend & got a chance to "really show it off"...lol!
Hands down, my breasts for number one. My eyes generate many compliments , too.
I am so forgettable, I don't get much in the way of compliments.
I am so forgettable, I don't get much in the way of compliments. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You look like Jimmy Buffet..remember??{you are awesome!}
Guess for me its "Damn you are short." Ladies comment on how much I smile. Also, I've been told that your too nice or sweet to be doing this.