Sarah Palin: Our 45th President...

Is it just Setty,

or is Sarah Palin...

a PILF (President I'd Like to F**K)?

Setty (SouthSide)

I'm afraid she'd be stiff as a surf board in BCD. Now Bristol could probably be a freak in the sheets!!
Don't you have a nude picture?
I don't know about President, Setty....but hell yes, in a heartbeat!!
I think you better make her cum or she would filet and cook you.
I'm sure SNL could give her pointers on how to be discreet with her male interns or fellow president's.
My XO was talking about how everyone loves to hate her. My reply was I'd love to fuck her. But only if she had a ball gag.
Hey, Don't Ask, Don't Tell is almost repealed

Truth is, she seems like a pillow princess.
Wants all the focus on her.
Sarah
she is a hottie

I guess just about anything could happen! Look who is in office right now!?
  • Rigin
  • 08-07-2011, 12:35 PM

I'd even wear a blue dress if she promised to stain it for me!
She is attractive, and I agree with her politics (except the whole religious angle on the so called "social" issues). But, overall, some things are better left to a professional, like the ones I know here.
As Jack Nicholson said in a "Few Good Men". There's nothing like receiving a blow job from a superior. I don't know what could be more superior than President

On the other hand, I'd never vote for her. While I agree with her on almost every issue, I just don't think she is the right woman to be President at this time. Not to make this political (but I will anyway), the best candidates to get rid of Obama (who really needs to go) are Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Those are the only two who can overcome the media's love fest of Obama.
Too many nutjobs in the GOP. Need to get Palin to keep her mouth full . . .
As Jack Nicholson said in a "Few Good Men". There's nothing like receiving a blow job from a superior. I don't know what could be more superior than President

On the other hand, I'd never vote for her. While I agree with her on almost every issue, I just don't think she is the right woman to be President at this time. Not to make this political (but I will anyway), the best candidates to get rid of Obama (who really needs to go) are Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Those are the only two who can overcome the media's love fest of Obama. Originally Posted by Cpalmson