Girls paying off those student loans...

"Over the past few years, the number of college students using our site has exploded," says Brandon Wade, the 41-year-old founder of Seeking Arrangement. Of the site's approximately 800,000 members, Wade estimates that 35 percent are students. "College students are one of the biggest segments of our sugar babies and the numbers are growing all the time."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...73.html?page=1
Time to move to a college town. Target rich environment with a high likelihood of success, and oh, nevermind the fact my preferred provider fit nicely into that 18-22 year old age range!
There is a large thead on this in Mens lounge.

I have one already and many hits for a few more.
*sigh* Sugarbabies defined -- Hookers in denial.
After who I saw last week I am ready to sign up. I am close enough to OU, UCO and OSU to make this interesting.
After who I saw last week I am ready to sign up. I am close enough to OU, UCO and OSU to make this interesting. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

With a bag full of vitamin V... that sounds like a man on a mission! LOL
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in BFE. Closest we have to college co-eds, are Staff edit, forbidden topic CC looking to pay off their latest charge for Sterno.
You just don't get it. These cute young things promise to be exclusive to their "sugardaddy".

Not only "hookers in denial" but fucktards in denial as well.

Not only "hookers in denial" but fucktards in denial as well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly!
Setty supports higher education.

Setty (SouthSide)