Brother and Sister in the Hobby???

First we have ChampagneSuperNova, then her brother JohnRambo111. Its so nice to see brother and sister participate equally in this hobby we so richly enjoy! How do you guys feel about it?

Seeing how everyone is a brother or sister to someone . . . A little more info would help this discussion . . . Do the two above perform together or something?
Seeing how everyone is a brother or sister to someone . . . A little more info would help this discussion . . . Do the two above perform together or something? Originally Posted by pyramider
So are they really brother and sister? Or am I missing something? That would be a thread, family affair in the hobby. Kinda messed up if you ask me. Its one thing if I am in this, but I think if my familia was, then there are some deff issues in our uprbringing. Has anyone ever researched to see how many families are in the hobby on either side?
So are they really brother and sister? Or am I missing something? That would be a thread, family affair in the hobby. Kinda messed up if you ask me. Its one thing if I am in this, but I think if my familia was, then there are some deff issues in our uprbringing. Has anyone ever researched to see how many families are in the hobby on either side? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Theres enough screwy shit here, why add another element to it.
It doesn't take long to figure out who has been swimming to close to the gene pool! LOL

The Honest Courtesan had a post about that a while back: http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...in-the-family/
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
So are they really brother and sister? Or am I missing something? That would be a thread, family affair in the hobby. Kinda messed up if you ask me. Its one thing if I am in this, but I think if my familia was, then there are some deff issues in our uprbringing. Has anyone ever researched to see how many families are in the hobby on either side? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I know a number of sisters who both work, and two mother-daughter pairs. Also two husband-wife combinations.
Taking the family that plays together a little far don't ya think
ChampagneSuperNova

I like you. I really do. Which is why it pains me to see the look of disappointment on your face after I decline a non-bcd meeting. I hope that it's some consolation when I tell you that it's not you; It's me.

I do not ever, allow me to reiterate, EVER, want to be with you without compensation. Not because you're difficult to be around, but because it's hard for me to keep up the act without getting paid for my efforts. "Why?" you ask? Because I'm a typical American early 20's girl...except I constantly have a wad of cash in my Chanel purse and hell of a lot of free time on my IWC.

I love what I do, but once I am done, I want you gone. Why? So I can:

1) let loose the fart I've been holding between my buttcheeks for the past ninety minutes
2) crank up my stereo with Britney Spears or Rihanna. Are you shocked? You probably are. I pretend to like the bland, boring adult contemporary hits you do and I have a playlist specifically for you. You, the John Denver, Stevie Nicks guy, or YOU: the Waylon Tisdale/Norman Brown guy, etc. I pretend to disdain pop and rap music, but honey, that's a damn lie. The lil raisin-looking dude who's got tattoes all over his face and body...his name is Lil Wayne and I LOVE his music. I act like I don't know who or what is popular right now, but I do. I sooo do.
3) Hop on Facebook while simultaneoulsy watching reality TV and talking on the phone to my best friend about where we're going clubbing and what we plan on wearing that night.

The point of this is not to admonish you, Mr. Hobbyist, or highlight the differences between us. I just want to gently, with a dash of hilarity, remind you that you are not paying me to like you...you're paying me to pretend to be someone you would like. The reason you so desperately want to hang out with me is because I am not being the real me. The real me is a gassy, obnoxious, alcoholic, shallow, and self-absorbed little cunt. You know, the average 22 yr old American woman. Please, allow me to be that way and refrain from asking for my time without paying for it.

Being with you is not a chore, but being the girl you think I am is. Please don't ask for time off the clock.

ChampagneSuperNova

Kinder Gentler Sixxbach vs the Cheap bastard, Homophobic, Self Absorrbed, self proclaimed King of BJ Evaluation and Super Moderator we all remember him as.

What is with all the Sixxbach bashing?

Isn't it understood in this forum that he is a morbidly obese, lonely, unsuccessful, unproductive excuse for an adult? Instead of attacking him, or pretending to like him so he doesn't attack you, you should find some help for him. His days are numbered...Very soon we're going to read a headline like this:

"Morbidly Obese John Chokes to Death, Naked and Filthy, on His Own Cheeseburger and Twinkie Vomit"

If you love him, don't be an enabler. Take him to www.myfitfoods.com; not a strip club with a free lunch buffet.

JohnRambo111

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

CiaoBitchezz

Probably when you open your mouth and spew out this superior attitude. You know the one where you feel you have the upper hand and total power(most had teeny tiny penises too). So easy how men forget they are the ones "having" to pay for it. Pussy holds the power, and I found it hilarious when some guy always thought he was better than me. Poor fool. I especially loved the pissy attitudes from the ones I turned down. Pretty sad when ya cant even pay for it.

so if you are a guy who has this greater than thou attitude towards some poor lil hooker, guess again sucker. Last time I checked I never paid for dick! and never had to and never will.

While I’m certain both ChampagneSuperNova and JohnRambo111 are related, CiaoBitchezz is NOT! My bad! After you read some of their respective posts, I'm sure you'll agree it was an honest mistake!
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Taking the family that plays together a little far don't ya think Originally Posted by burkalini
The sisters part I'm fine with and the ones I've talked with it is one sister seeing the other enjoy the job and decide it's OK. The H&W were already both providers when they met, and will do FMF, MFM, or just put on a show. The ones I have some issues with are the mother-daughter ones, because in two of the three cases I am reasonably sure the mom coerced the daughter. I haven't seen either of those M-D folks but I know enough folks who know them.
The sisters part I'm fine with and the ones I've talked with it is one sister seeing the other enjoy the job and decide it's OK. The H&W were already both providers when they met, and will do FMF, MFM, or just put on a show. The ones I have some issues with are the mother-daughter ones, because in two of the three cases I am reasonably sure the mom coerced the daughter. I haven't seen either of those M-D folks but I know enough folks who know them. Originally Posted by Old-T
I'm working deal session with twin Hobbits! Tell me the last time a hobbyist did that? LOL