When does a Provider have a Shitty attitude?

At what point do you consider a provider as having a bad attitude? Providers jump in there! It’s your chance to tell when "WE" do this, you get a shitty attitude?

Here I'll start: When someone starts a thread like this! OK let ER RIP! LOL
This is such a broad question and so situation specific and so dependent on tone of voice and body language, I doubt there's any hard and fast rules. But, if I may therefore give a broad answer, I'd say most anything that makes me feel that she really dislikes being with me and would much rather be somewhere else. Even if she really does dislike being with me, I'd hope since she chose to be here that she'd try to make the best of it. Some specific examples might be trying to cut the time short, making phone calls or texting, watching TV, bad hygeine, no effort to make polite conversation, etc.
This is such a broad question and so situation specific and so dependent on tone of voice and body language, I doubt there's any hard and fast rules. But, if I may therefore give a broad answer, I'd say most anything that makes me feel that she really dislikes being with me and would much rather be somewhere else. Even if she really does dislike being with me, I'd hope since she chose to be here that she'd try to make the best of it. Some specific examples might be trying to cut the time short, making phone calls or texting, watching TV, bad hygeine, no effort to make polite conversation, etc. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Well said Waldo!
Probably when you open your mouth and spew out this superior attitude. You know the one where you feel you have the upper hand and total power(most had teeny tiny penises too). So easy how men forget they are the ones "having" to pay for it. Pussy holds the power, and I found it hilarious when some guy always thought he was better than me. Poor fool. I especially loved the pissy attitudes from the ones I turned down. Pretty sad when ya cant even pay for it.

so if you are a guy who has this greater than thou attitude towards some poor lil hooker, guess again sucker. Last time I checked I never paid for dick! and never had to and never will.
Probably when you open your mouth and spew out this superior attitude. You know the one where you feel you have the upper hand and total power(most had teeny tiny penises too). So easy how men forget they are the ones "having" to pay for it. Pussy holds the power, and I found it hilarious when some guy always thought he was better than me. Poor fool. I especially loved the pissy attitudes from the ones I turned down. Pretty sad when ya cant even pay for it.

so if you are a guy who has this greater than thou attitude towards some poor lil hooker, guess again sucker. Last time I checked I never paid for dick! and never had to and never will. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
ChampagneSuperNova, then her brother JohnRambo111 and now her sister!
haha your way off hun, keep guessing
haha your way off hun, keep guessing Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
If I guess will you tell me? LIAR! LOL
You know, you should never ask a question you do not want the answer to. I guess in the future I need to sugar coat shit when commenting on open forum questions.

How about the ass kissing reply "No baby, I never get a shitty attitude with any of my clients, I love them all" bahaha!

Hows that do ya? Feel better now?
You know, you should never ask a question you do not want the answer to. I guess in the future I need to sugar coat shit when commenting on open forum questions.

How about the ass kissing reply "No baby, I never get a shitty attitude with any of my clients, I love them all" bahaha!

Hows that do ya? Feel better now? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Oh Ya.... Daddy like!!! LOL
I knew you would baby honey sweet pea! Just cum over here and let me stroke that BIG EGO of yours! Now I say! I need it NOW!
haha your way off hun, keep guessing Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!

I don't need to guess, it's right in front of me.
Actually chica I just told him who I be, lol. Ive missed you so much. Where are all the mean girls? Did they get banned? Ive been gone for a while due to other obligations. You gotta know Im just playing here and dont take it so personal people. sheesh or Ill get points!
Actually chica I just told him who I be, lol. Ive missed you so much. Where are all the mean girls? Did they get banned? Ive been gone for a while due to other obligations. You gotta know Im just playing here and dont take it so personal people. sheesh or Ill get points! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
OK a freebie for whomever guesses it. Chica and Still looking cant tell, and they dont qualify!! So shhhh. Let me keep posting familiar things and quotes. I think I just hijacked your thread dude oh mighty!
or Ill get points! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Thinking its a little late for that already! I can count way into double digits on this thread alone.

Start a new thread and don't hijack this one.