Providers some times have day jobs...

Providers some times have day jobs. Some don't. But if you do, what is your day job?

Any nurses or nursing students out there???

Hobbyist feel free to chime in. Does your ATF have a day job?
Hmm I think most like to keep there day jobs private. Curious how many will answer...
While your at it Still Looking. Why not ask there real name, how many kids they have and there name, and place of residence.
I'm self employed <wink> LoL! <wink> And also a student!
Ah, were not looking for which hospital, floor and unit! Just a generic occupation. But you’re right some might not want to reveal what they do. Perhaps they could list what they hope to do when they are done hobbying?
<---undercover work (or is it under the covers, i get confused) but I do like a gun )
I work on the psyc ward :O & enjoy the excitement of special screening! j/k!
While your at it Still Looking. Why not ask there real name, how many kids they have and there name, and place of residence. Originally Posted by shorty
Make things a lot easier, wouldn't it? Come on Shorty, no one asked you if you were a gynecologist and that you choose that line of work because you like working with your hands. LOL I was actually thinking about being a doctor while in college. I was very interested in the female anatomy. But I got scared off by a suit. No, not law suit.......................... . Something Up In There!
<---undercover work (or is it under the covers, i get confused) but I do like a gun )
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I thought they were all college students trying to pay off their loans and only did this because they were behind in their rent while taking care of their 3 babies and will get their license back in 6 mos after the suspension is over so they dance at the club on the weekend and their close personal friend is lining up special meetings to meet upscale gentleman that will assist them in all their endeavors.

OK OK Ladies I do not think this. I think there are some beautiful intelligent independent women in this hobby. I just wanted to throw out some wives tales about you. Like the ones that we all have small penises and can't get dates and are disgusting pigs to have to pay for sex. Keep on laughing.
LoL! I'm not telling you anything until you show me your wallet!!! LMAO
A couple of providers I've seen have told me what they do (besides providing). They've also told me about their kids as well. Of course, no real names or anything like that. BTW, sometimes I feel like Bill Clinton. My philandering is really a philanthropic activity to ensure the cream rises to the top (in more ways than one). Nothing like contributing to the education fund of a bright student
lmao...... Im a greeter, welcome to Walmart!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Damn that is a hot pair of daisy dukes
  • LynnT
  • 08-14-2011, 10:51 PM
I run a few other businesses.. Mainly a photographer and web builder. Also design logos/business cards a bit and interior decorate. Just started a small agency.

Ok so Im busy.. lol