Getting dressed....

Please forgive me if this has been asked before...perhaps there are new ideas...

What do you fellas like to see us wearing when you arrive at our door?
Girl/Wife Next Door Look for first encounter. Something that's easy access to the girls and kitty. If you feel comfortable with your screening and the client coming to visit, then only wear a nightie robe with panties only. This way when he enters the room, he's already seeing the goods and what good times will be ahead of him.
Nothing beats opening the door and seeing a provider totally nude in high heels.
Anything is OK for your incall. I don't like the high heels look, never have. If you are doing an outcall to my place I prefer casual - something you would go shopping in.
Heels and a smile! A little sign that says "Take me I'm yours" would be nice too!
Wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower.
I'm currently on tour and I've asked a few of my errr.. "suitors" this question and a few said they wanted to see me in a little black dress -- hmm. One said he wanted to see me in my birthday suit - not happening. Another said he wanted to see me in Lingerie - Could happen :-). I always ask the guy prior to the meeting if he has any special requests.
I'm currently on tour and I've asked a few of my errr.. "suitors" this question and a few said they wanted to see me in a little black dress -- hmm. ...I always ask the guy prior to the meeting if he has any special requests. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You can never go wrong with the "Little Black Dress" - However, sometimes I just prefer you wear your Naomi suit!! That works!!
You can never go wrong with the "Little Black Dress" - However, sometimes I just prefer you wear your Naomi suit!! That works!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

You crack me up!
Wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower. Originally Posted by chipper
Or a white robe....fresh from the shower, hair still wet....oh, yeah!
I'm not too particular with regards to clothing as long as it's not the trashy cheap lingerie. Coy smile, light make-up and fragrance are always good.
I let the lady choose. Most women know what enhances their assets.

If a woman asks, I prefer a dress with sexy lingerie so I can "unwrap" the package. I also love stockings but have found this to be a difficult wish fulfillment. Most of the ladies I see work out regularly and full length stockings are just not comfortable on their upper thighs. Somebody needs to design sexy stockings for athletic women! There is a market there.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts
Holly with those big blue eyes and that innocent face you can dress whatever way you want
Holly with those big blue eyes and that innocent face you can dress whatever way you want Originally Posted by burkalini
Why, thank you, darling. You should really come closer...I have green eyes