How many?

I'm going to keep this brief... how many boring nonsensical threads can you stand reading by one OP on the front page without upchucking or giving up on the Main Forum? I proved last night that my limit is 3.... what say you populous?
3 for me as well, but I have just been let out the gate.
Some times just "ONE" Go for it!
I'm going to keep this brief... how many boring nonsensical threads can you stand reading by one OP on the front page without upchucking or giving up on the Main Forum? I proved last night that my limit is 3.... what say you populous? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
You mean counting this one?? I don't know...I guess I'm still looking.....
You mean counting this one?? I don't know...I guess I'm still looking..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
PERFECT!
I thought threads (with the exception of this one) is supposed to be entertaining, funny, and/or thought provoking works.... I really need to stop thinking around this place, it's getting me in trouble.
3 for me as well, but I have just been let out the gate. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Back one day and she hates eccie already
I was talking to a doctor the other day about brain transplants! He told me that male brains were $1,000,000.00 and a ladies brain was only $50,00! I asked why? He told me the mans brain is hardly ever used! LOL
Still I was talking to the same doctor and I asked him why mens brains were hardly used and he said because we are always talking to women. lol
Still I was talking to the same doctor and I asked him why mens brains were hardly used and he said because we are always talking to women. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

I can't take credit for this, its not mine, but I read:

Woman are smarter than we think, but not as smart as they think they!

If it wasn't for chocolate, flowers and money, the world would consist of one bedroom apartments filled with deer heads!

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Physician heal thy self!
At the risk of hi-jacking a thread (Which I personally think is OK) OK ladies and gents, feel free to weigh in. Should SL stop posting or at least stop starting... what were her words...boring nonsensical threads?

Feel free to simply say "STOP" (You agree!)

or

Simply say "POST" (Your still Laughing, don't stop)

From one thread ho to another I suggest stopping....

That is sincere advice.
  • SCBOY
  • 08-16-2011, 06:33 AM
STOP !!!!!